Toxic Masculinity: Dude, where are my emotions?

18 Likes

12 Likes

JD Vance really needs to take his minivan to a car wash…

9 Likes

13 Likes

That’s quite the smile. I wonder exactly who Gallant is contemplating revenge on. The laws of physics I guess? Are Goofus and Gallant actually a superhero and supervillain origin story?

11 Likes

14 Likes

12 days of hbo now GIF by HBO

“There are no men like me. Only douchebags…”

9 Likes

Seems “submissive” is a really important trait for him. That, my friends, would be a huge red flag for anybody i know. He’s not looking or a wife, he is looking for a possession. Period.

18 Likes
10 Likes

Nah, you’re supposed to drink it like a man!

5 Likes

“Submissive” is the thing to watch out for. I knew a family. Big time Baptists in the south. Grandma ruled the clan with her old time religion. Not an unusual thing to happen. Everyone knew she was keeping the farm running and everyone respected it and respected her as a lady.

Now… that sounds like a far fetched story doesn’t it? But “submissive” only shows up in some sects of these religions. Like… for instance… how not all Mormons were FLDS.

Religious communities had a responsibility to their own people to protect them from the ones who compulsively need to capture a quota of “submissive” humans… they failed.

We do not have to accept their failures as the norm for our own communities though.

10 Likes

All is not yet lost:

9 Likes