Toxic Qanon congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks Guam gets shouldn't receive U.S. foreign aid

Originally published at: Toxic Qanon congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks Guam gets shouldn't receive U.S. foreign aid | Boing Boing

12 Likes

The stupid, how I wish it burned them.

44 Likes

If only she had included PR in that screed, it would have been perfect. Well, perfectly wrong, but still, that’s as perfect as she will ever be.

27 Likes

Maybe she should stop hiring political consultants from around the Cahulawassee River.

2 Likes

Is there any way to convince the conspiracy theorists that they don’t need oxygen to breath? Ideally done in such a way that they don’t start demanding a massive increase in CO2 emissions?

21 Likes

Please stop that. She’s a well-off grifter, not a working class person struggling to make ends meet.

I can’t believe I have to keep beating this dead horse and reminding people that me and others who live down here aren’t backwoods hicks or Trumpists. It’s exhausting.

50 Likes

Mid-term elections are on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.

20 months. 609 days.

Just saying.

14 Likes

This was a one not all instance. A stupid fictional character doesn’t rep all of Georgia.

She’s the idiot.

“Foreign” = non-white. Got it, Marjorie (ok, we already knew you thought that).

16 Likes

While her brand of crazy doesn’t necessarily reflect poorly on all Georgians, it certainly does reflect extremely poorly on the Republican Party considering that she was deemed worthy of a speaking slot at an event like CPAC.

22 Likes

Well how many elected female Qidiots do they have right now? She’s a unicorn!

…Qunicorn.

20 Likes

Moi8Rpr

Sorry. It’s kneejerk at this point… :grimacing:

18 Likes

Toxic Qanon congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks

I believe you’re giving her too much credit here.

28 Likes

Dumber than a bag of wet hammers that happen to be exceptionally dumb.

16 Likes

The qidiot shaman demands all organic food on a precious bodily fluids logic. Maybe the way to go is to push that reasoning further and convince them that a sunlight diet or breatharianism is the only safe/healthy thing.

10 Likes

#decolonize

2 Likes

Start a rumor that autoerotic asphyxiation is the sex technique that liberal elites don’t want them to know about.

18 Likes

Wonder what she thinks of Hawaii. If she’s like Jeff Sessions (and likely others of his ilk) she only likes it when invoking Pearl Harbor but otherwise it’s just “some island in the Pacific.”

9 Likes

If she’s anything like her cult leader then she thinks it’s part of Kenya.

27 Likes

If it wasn’t for Obama she’d think it was part of Britain.

20 Likes