Toxic Republican congressperson Marjorie Taylor Greene is angry about space lasers

Well, you can’t spell “triumph” without “trump” so I think we need to change the meaning of that word :wink:

2 Likes

This sounds weirdly familiar.
external-content.duckduckgo.com

7 Likes

I’ve known a few people who had full psychotic breaks, and their delusions were less disturbing than this stuff - and they were generally still more connected to reality than this woman.

Or “pissoir.”

8 Likes

The turds really do rise to the top.

1 Like

If they do, I think you might need more fiber in your diet. :wink:

5 Likes

I mean. Given their track record, they’d hella find a way to set half of California on fire with it. And then they’d declare bankruptcy again, and Newsom would just never say anything about it.

1 Like

Space lasers are so boring, too. Why can’t we have…

8 Likes

Pity it’s a load of bullshit. Space lasers solar energy replacing all coal would be a very good thing, I’d think!

3 Likes

My first thought when reading the thread title was this:

(It’s from the SJGames Illuminati! card game.)

18 Likes

Or maybe just this?
V2_1

(Ol’ Grant Morrison wanted to write something where all the conspiracy theories were true. I do wonder how he’s feeling now, outweirded by actual reality).

11 Likes

But, if they aren’t being bathed in solar radiation from secret satellites, how are our Reptilian Overlords able to function at night?

6 Likes

Back then? Have you encountered the Internet of Things?

3 Likes

Isn’t that basically just Deus Ex (the original game, that is)?

2 Likes

If these revelations of her deranged thinking continue, she’s going to get re-elected.

5 Likes

Here’s the original post:

It’s getting more and more normal for people’s conspiracy theories to be things I would wholeheartedly support if they were true. Not the forest fire, I guess, but pretty much everything else.

4 Likes

About the only thing I can approve of in her wall of text is the masterful application of the passive-aggressive shrug emoji at the end. But what do I know? I’m just a guy who thinks blinkered idiots spouting dangerous nonsense while encouraging armed mobs of racist terrorists to storm the seat of government shouldn’t be allowed to serve as elected officials. :man_shrugging:t2:

15 Likes

I think a clean solar technology beaming energy back from space replacing coal and oil, and high speed rails replacing polluting transportation is awesome. I would fully support a Jewish-led conspiracy to create such things. But what do I know? :man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Who exactly is batshittier (it’s a word, I just made it up) crazy? The ones like this asshat who repeat this bullshit or the ones who came up with it in the first place?

OR, the ones who give her money and elect her?

This isn’t a matter of batshit crazy bullshit making the rounds and being repeated, this is about education, son. Just education. If you refuse to learn, you are letting the devil into your heart.

3 Likes

I suspect you are giving her way too much credit for knowledge of such things.

7 Likes

The Scottish vernacular uses those five letters as the root of several more appropriate terms, such as “toupeed fucktrumpet” and “incomprehensible buttplug.”

3 Likes