Toxic Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene believes in the insanely stupid frazzledrip conspiracy

Walking talking turd.

I do like how the selfie camera distortion makes her look like a bad model of a neanderthal in an shitty movie.

Also her : republicans wouldn’t pass that law gotcha face is wonderful.

ETA oh lord please give me the confidence of a conspiracy theory spouting Karen making shit up as they go along when I am faced with questions I actually know the answer to.

25 Likes

The people in her district knew all about her. It’s not like she kept her opinions hidden. She posted all over social media. Her QAnon theories are the reason she got elected.

p.s. Her democrat opponent dropped out of the race, I believe due to some threats from unknown individuals.

16 Likes

Personal matters, low chance of winning, or something more?

9 Likes

Can we just create a new editing standard for Qanons like her, “Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Q-GA”. Just sort of defacto create the separate party for them? (I realize that you would then have to call the entire AZ GOP, QOP and same for Oregon).

8 Likes

Now, now. No need to be quite so negative.

In the visitation room in prison, the one where she could be brought by the guards to speak to us via telephone as we watch each other through the plexiglass, is also “common ground”.

7 Likes

Based specifically on @Brainspore post, I doubt very much that many — if any — Democrats would go out of their way to take advantage of that particular “common ground”. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing one them rub shit in their hair. They would probably proclaim, “Take that LIBS!!!”.

7 Likes

Sounds like a district gerrymandered to “perfection”.

5 Likes

They do that by “pointing guns at their tiny genitals”. Yeah, you’re really own me with that move dumbass.

12 Likes

I believe in aliens? Does that help? lol

You appear to be confused – it is these very beliefs that secured her election. :sob:

4 Likes

So, censure of her district and service with a simple majority plus a 300d20 attack with a frying pan and roof exposure below the rotunda to be served on the next person or group to identify as Republican?

10 Likes

She won’t feel shame enough to step down, and they won’t get the votes to kick her out. They would even need the GOP leaders’ support if they wanted to take away her committee assignments.

This is how assholes like Louie Gomert stick around forever.

6 Likes

AT LEAST WHEN THEY RUN HERE THEY LOSE :confounded:

3 Likes

As a practice I try not to trash talk others.

But after reading more about this woman, I’m convinced she’s a shitstain on the ass-crack of society.

8 Likes

A tangential post completely and totally unrelated to the subject at hand in every way

At some point, say in the mid-1920’s, there was probably a time when it was inappropriate to predict/wish “bad outcomes” for, or speculate on taking “inappropriate measures” to stop the rising Nazi threat. At some later point (probably too-later), it became not only appropriate, but necessary. It might be wise to think about at what point such policies cease being “appropriate”, and become “aiding and abetting”.

Sorry for going off-topic. Back to whatever it was you were talking about that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

5 Likes

Is that the attack roll or damage roll?

I’m OK with either one, but I just want to check. Also, what is the THACO of a Teflon-clad wingnut?

3 Likes

Was there some rash of brain parasites decades ago that I somehow missed hearing about?

7 Likes

Besides being a bigot, Marjorie Taylor Greene misunderstands the point of taking an oath on a holy book. The person taking the oath should swear on something they believe in, so that their faith will compel them to keep their oath.

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m not an expert on US constitutional law to put it mildly but that’s what I was referencing in her “gotcha”: their oaths were illegal because the law hadn’t been passed to allow the Quran be used. How does she know? Because a republican government would never pass that law. She has such a smug expression on her face utterly untroubled by any actual knowledge or information.

11 Likes

She’s really giving the infected dog cock community a bad name.

2 Likes