Trailer park for swingers opening in Louisiana

12 Likes

True… though one could be thinking ahead. It is also too fucking hot right now for camping, IMO.

If everyone was vaccinated, then they would have lower risk vector too.

3 Likes

Odd, they don’t have any photos of their swings.

15 Likes
5 Likes

What a great time to be alive in 'Merica.

1 Like

This was one of my first “guilty pleasure” songs as a kid. Even then, I laughed at it, but was stoked when it came on the radio.
Thanks for rebooting my childhood to include swingers in trailer parks /s

2 Likes

…also free penicillin and a hotline phone with a direct connection to the liver transplant waiting list for the exclusive use of residents once they contract hepatitis.

2 Likes

Louisiana
% of population fully vaccinated 36.6%

https://www.google.com/search?q=louisiana+vaccination+rate&rlz=1C1GCEJ_enUS860US860&oq=louisiana+vaccination+rate&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l4j0i390l2.3536j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

8 Likes

To each their own. Or to each someone else’s… spouse. (badum crash)

4 Likes

Finally a campground where our flamingos and pineapples will get some action.

2 Likes

The Scarlet Ranch in Denver’s southern suburbs is most certainly the most luxurious swingers club/ squirrel sanctuary in the lower 48.

(For real!) It trends a little older white ‘conservative’ as most of these places tend to, but it’s very nice and very fun, in my experience.

3 Likes

“If the trailer’s rockin’, go ahead and come a knockin’”

2 Likes

sounds…just awful

1 Like

They have strip poker???
How does that work if yer already neked!

3 Likes

I know phone company technician that had to respond to a service call at a nudist colony in Florida. Here’s how he described it: “I pulled my van up to the entrance and was met by an attractive young lady in the security booth who directed me where to go. As I entered the compound and pulled around the bend I saw an old guy in his 70s on a ladder fixing his gutter. He was wearing nothing but a baseball cap and a pair of sneakers. At that point I realized that I was wrong to get my hopes up about this service call.”

10 Likes

Swingers resort =/= nudist colony. Different rules, different agenda.

13 Likes

Less volleyball, more indoor activities.

4 Likes

You win the first round of Euphemism Challenge!

1 Like

Security theatre progresses in Louisiana! (Tiny plastic golfer golf clap.)

1 Like

No kink-shaming here.

That said…

‘Swinging’ combined with a venue that does not look like it could pass even a cursory health board inspection while in the middle of a pandemic just doesn’t seem that wise.

12 Likes