Trailer park for swingers opening in Louisiana

Originally published at: Trailer park for swingers opening in Louisiana | Boing Boing

5 Likes

That photo is really selling it.

27 Likes

They misspelled “motto” on the sign.
That’s it, I’m out.

26 Likes

The maintenance of that property does not instill me with confidence. Which will it be…am I gonna trade STDs or get Tetanus?

31 Likes

Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek

26 Likes

It’s their “moto.”
:joy:

15 Likes

What could possibly go wrong? /s

10 Likes

Reminds me of G.O.B.’s pitch for a singles community when working for a developer.

17 Likes

18 Likes

So is anyone going to recommend any better swinger clubs/resorts/websites?

8 Likes

No suprise, the Mamou playboys have been swinging for decades

6 Likes

What is a Tee Boi anyway? Does he place your ball when you’re about to play golf?

10 Likes

“Place”? Is that what we’re calling it?

14 Likes
6 Likes

Im 'laughing crying in disbelief confronting reality sex pain disease wonder shock disgust and …and…oh …america the beautiful

2 Likes

I think I’d choose tetanus.
And - what a great opportunity for syphilis to gain new ground in the SE.

3 Likes

Masks still required for the unvaccinated.

2 Likes

Aucoin says he has one message for the haters.

“Sucks to be them. There’s no reason to get mad at anybody for their preference. They’re not out here hurting nobody. Nobody is selling drugs here.

So it’s just an open area for you to pull up in an RV or what have you? I mean, I bet this is already happening at campgrounds across the US. At least you won’t accidentally show up in the middle of a campground full of swingers. I say, let their freak flag fly.

13 Likes

My thoughts, exactly.

3 Likes

Sure, although it should be said that during a pandemic is probably not the best time for freak flag flying.

7 Likes