Treasonous Bundy-led militia prepare to open kangaroo court

I simply thought that was funny enough to be repeated. That is all.

5 Likes

The Real True Constitution has(although widely ignored by liberals and the 14th amendment) been in continuous effect since Jesus helped George Washington write it!

9 Likes

I’m rather surprised that none of the reality TV networks have turned this into a TV show yet. Media seem to have easy access. Conservatives would watch it for inspiration and liberals for a laugh.

7 Likes

Even militant leftists can find their actions inspiring - if not their actual positions. I think that civically-minded people do need to be more forceful with their governments.

1 Like

Dude. You cannot possibly support the actions of a violent and armed kangaroo court threatening the residents of the town… seriously?

17 Likes

Meanwhile, people have been responding to their call for snacks by mailing them bags of dicks and double-ended dildos. They don’t seem appreciative.

25 Likes

I know, “phony judges” - as opposed to ones we voted for…

Common law has a long tradition of non-appointed judges. The problem is that they need to be mutually agreed upon to preside a case by both/all parties. I doubt very much that the militia and the town both agree to the terms of the trial in this case. But again, that’s pretty much the status quo in the US, that parties do not voluntarily submit to judgement.

So no, I don’t support it. But it operates as the mirror-image of a usual practice that most take for granted, which makes it interesting. It can be surprising how many people routinely support or are complacent with unfairness - until they feel that it is directed at themselves.

Is it my imagination, or did it seem like he was a little bit smiley/giggly about the big double-headed job he pulled out of the box?

4 Likes

I love the truly spectacular irony of seeing him upset that people are wasting their money, instead of “doing something good for the country”

It’s like, dude, doing something “good” is subjective, and someone mailing you a dildo is wasting less than one percent of the resources you squander in a day

6 Likes

I am unclear about what country he is talking about? The Sovereign States of Bundy?

He is a traitor.

12 Likes

He stands for the America of the mind, dude. It bears the same relationship to the actual USA as truthiness does to truth

1 Like

The show trials aren’t supposed to start until the revolutionaries have a bit more control of the country (see French Revolution, Russian Revolution, etc. etc.). The yeehawdists seem to have shot their load a little prematurely. Hopefully the next stage will also be accelerated, where the most extreme revolutionaries turn on the slightly less extreme (see Danton, Trotsky, etc. etc.).

In the meantime, local officials would be well advised to keep out of reach of these clowns.

7 Likes

No, I saw that too. I think that the Mask of Macho Swagger that he’s put on to perform in the video temporarily slips in that moment, and another version of him peeks through. It strikes me as a truer version of himself, one that feels insecure about the Mask of Macho Swagger, recognizing as it does that the Mask is not who he really is. That the Mask is a performance, and that “having” to perform it for just about everyone, including himself, can be a real strain. But then, showing one’s real self is even worse, especially considering how others react to to the real self, especially those others who also feel a need to wear as often as possible the Mask of Macho Swagger.

Kudos to the dildo senders for causing that moment to happen.

11 Likes

Its like they don’t even know who Robespierre was!

10 Likes

I keep trying to picture how this could all end.

They are demanding something nobody is going to just give them, even if they get their demands they will have to leave the refuge at some point to go back to families, but they are all armed and ready to use those guns and will be arrested at some point if they leave, so they can’t just peacefully leave . . .

It can’t end well for them. The government is trying to avoid something like Waco or Ruby Ridge, but these guys seem to want that to happen.

8 Likes

Is there a safer version of the sleeping gas the Russians used in the theater siege?
Though I would be happy to see the feds just park a bunch of M1 tanks around them and just sit there. Don’t open fire just wait till they run out of ammo then walk in and arrest the lot.

6 Likes

I suppose their commitment to a cause they feel is important, could be seen as inspiring. But I am far more inspired by peaceful protesters that put their lives on the line standing toe-to-toe with heavily militarized police.

11 Likes

Some foreigner who didn’t speak American and probably couldn’t even spell liberty? What kind of patriot knows stuff like that?

10 Likes

Why are they able to get mail? It’s a service of the government they are attempting to over throw.

They hate our country but love our Amazon Prime.

23 Likes

UPS/FEDEX? You know fine upstanding private profit making businesses?

4 Likes