Treasonous Bundy-led militia prepare to open kangaroo court

THANKS, DICKENS!

nominative determinism always gives me a chuckle.

1 Like

That’s all we need.

11 Likes

FedEx. Heh.

11 Likes

Just to be clear, I’m not asking for this show. Just surprised this thing hasn’t been monetized yet.

1 Like

They’ll need a pardon from the Gov… er, I mean President Trump. Otherwise they’d be profiting from crime. Specifically treason.

How is that different from the current media going out to interview them? I bet network lawyers are actively trying to figure this out.

2 Likes

Premature Adjudication - it happens to most revolutionaries over 50.

14 Likes

As long as the media isn’t aiding and abetting, they should be covered by freedom of the press. Otherwise, interviewing convicted criminals or publishing their stories would likewise be illegal.

5 Likes

They’ll need some Yippie-Kai-agra

12 Likes

I’m trying to recall a protest more universally mocked. These guys have zero media savvy and have let their message soil itself in the public square. They have already been or will be defeated by the following overwhelming forces: 1) Spotted Owls; 2) Elderly women who enjoy Botany; 3) California liberals looking for somewhere cheap to retire.

All of this because they chafe at the restrictive government subsidy that they already enjoy.

19 Likes

There are also charges pending related to the original Bundy standoff from a year ago. Remember this image:

Shirley it’s a crime to point a rifle at federal agents and police?

5 Likes

There, fixed it!

24 Likes

Naw, they’re traditionalist ammosexuals – the only proper therapy for electoral dysfunction is guns.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s pretty much how it works everywhere, not just the US. But I see what you did there, you’re juxtaposing the “unappointed” judge Vs the “unrecognized” one. Clever.
Of course, only one can guarantee that his ruling will come to pass. That’s power, not justice. A just ruling without the power to enforce it is… not meaningless, but not justice either.

3 Likes

Is that Shirley on the right there?

8 Likes

If the feds won’t charge Aldrich Ames or Richard Hanssen with treason, this barely rates. They’re criminals, they need to be put in jail. But it’s not treason any more than the occupation of Alcatraz was “treason”.

2 Likes

" The yeehawdists seem to have shot their load a little prematurely. "

Probably had something to do w/ that double headed thing they were playing with.

1 Like

Not just want-- they need it to happen to validate their views. The thing they don’t have enough sense to realize is that if they actually lived under tyranny, they wouldn’t be alive right now. There are countless ways for a tyrant like Kim Jung Un to have wiped them out already-- predator drone with hellfire missiles, a platoon of M1 Abrams tanks, Apache helicopters raking the compound with 30mm rounds, an AC-130 circling above. That the Feds are showing patience and looking for a peaceful solution disproves their entire worldview.

19 Likes

Or just an elite team of snipers if they didn’t want to damage the building. If Navy SEALs were able to take out a crew of Somali pirates with simultaneous headshots from the deck of another ship on a rolling sea then surely they have someone on the payroll who could take out Vanilla ISIS if that was their intention.

13 Likes

That’s either his brother Daryl, or his other brother Daryl.

4 Likes