Trophy hunter shot dead and left on side of road

They were going to take him to the butcher, but they figured the meat was too fatty and full of preservatives.

4 Likes

The only pang of sorrow I feel is for the dead giraffe and lion in the photos. Such majestic animals needlessly killed.

13 Likes

This story seems to fit the case of “If you can’t say anything good about the dead person…”

That’s because there’s literally nothing good anyone can say about this particular dead person.

10 Likes

Just let me clear my throat here. Ahem: “FFFFUUUUUUCK!!”

5 Likes

He’s dead.

19 Likes

I wonder - what hunts you?

14 Likes

Jeezus. Look how clean those boots are, how neat and slicked his hair is.

Such a very obviously posed photo.

9 Likes

Maybe out of fava beans.

5 Likes

Sometimes its best to watch what you eat. Ultimately good people make good food.

4 Likes

to be fair, from the linked tweet, we should also consider giraffes and lions as possible suspects.

7 Likes

Jeez did he unbox those shoes at the photo shoot? I mean, look at how clean they are.

ETA: ack! @generic_name beat me to it!

12 Likes

If so, good! They have an heiress who a big donator to the chisto-fascists.

10 Likes

chimp.gif

15 Likes

The cats squint and lick their chops every morning. I know it’s more than flattery.

8 Likes

I’ve seen The Incredible Shrinking Man. I know if I ever became bite sized, my fluffy guys would make an appetizer out of me.

12 Likes

Or just carry you around all the time because they like the way you smell. They could take hits off you.

9 Likes

Oh, I know: “If only he had a gun he could have protected himself.”, or “An armed society is a polite society.”, or “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.”

14 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

So we tanned his hyde when he died, Clyde, and laid it out on the shed…

3 Likes

It’s a jungle out there.

6 Likes