Truck has problem in Arkansas police dashcam footage

THERE’S your problem.

12 Likes

It’s time for my favorite game, the category debate. (*)

Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL-1430768736

(* OK, second-favorite game, after 11-foot-8 bingo.)

18 Likes

Oh please tell me that bystander was busy filming it on his phone. . .

And we’ll get to see his footage soon.

7 Likes

Aziraphale warned Crowley to hire movers. But when Crowley decided to move himself to Arkansas it did not go quite as planned.

23 Likes

Headline checks out.

4 Likes

They can’t just raise the road to meet the flaming van, because there’s a sewer under it. Also, the last time I was driving my flaming van, I was able to handle the fire myself by turning left instead of going straight.

11 Likes

Obligatory.

4 Likes

This is what I heard in my head when I saw it:

9 Likes

I was going to muse as to whether we wanted to have the ‘angels on the head of a pin’ debate about where vans end and trucks begin, whether there is any overlap, what role the variety of English spoken plays, or culture one comes from, but then I thought: nah - they’re just angling for a Pedant Pendant

And @dculberson and @wazroth beat me to it.

6 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a trailer hitched to a van before.

2 Likes

Ummm…

https://www.foraymotorgroup.co.uk/news/article/a-guide-to-towing-with-a-van

@MrHarley

See - there you go, someone using van as 'van - i.e. using 'van as short for caravan, which is usually towed, being (technically) a trailer. Maybe you saw a 'van pushing a truck? :wink:

2 Likes

Burn! (Pun intended)

A firefighter would say that “fools rush in”.

3 Likes

Apparently the trailer was pregnant, and her family didn’t give the van much choice in the matter.

3 Likes

A pregnant trailer at near full term looks a lot like a 'van, too.

1 Like

I’m struggling to find a gif or video clip of the Maniac Cop driving his blazing police car?! The Internet has deserted me!

3 Likes

Ah, merkin von bankrupt finally has had an actual job after being kicked out of the White House.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I just played this along side and the intro music is pretty much right on the money with timing it to the van’s entrance. Nice work!

2 Likes

Or a trailer pushing a van? :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

I was waiting for the Good Omens reference!!!

4 Likes