Trump Administration: a climate denier for the EPA, a Goldman-Sachs banker for Treasury

Is this satire?

5 Likes

1 Like

22 Likes

…I don’t think so?

I am actually a little tired; but the rest was me trying to look at from the perspective of someone who voted for Trump for those particular reasons. The racists, sexists, and evangelicals will be the most easily disappointed if Trump breaks his promises, but that’s not something they’re unfamiliar with; and with the right Supreme Court nominee they might be ecstatic. The party loyalists will feel validated, because he’s filling his cabinet with Republicans. The ones who support him for the lulz will find a new meme, the ones who want to burn it all down will finally take it into their own hands or go on with their lives too tired to care. And the credulous are.

10 Likes

that’s what I meant… were you saying this from the perspective of a trump voter as opposed to talking as yourself.

Sorry, it’s getting hard to tell lately around there… >_<

9 Likes

No problem, I take your asking the question in the first place as evidence that you didn’t believe that I held any of those positions, much less all (other than the universal tiredness).

7 Likes

That’s true of all of us, I think. I feel like the past few months here has been a constant game of whack-a-trolley. it’s getting depressing.

8 Likes

Trump told them he was going to fix the system. It’s not his fault they assumed the wrong definition of “fix.”

29 Likes

Yup. Sounds about right.

2 Likes

I’ve met your department of “_____________ fill in the blank” head tonight.

Indeed, but making a long list wouldn’t have the same punch to the punchline. Perhaps making it “I’ve met your Secretaries tonight” or something along those lines would work.

how is this a surprise? They are going to try and loot the country and to hell with the rest of us.

6 Likes

I would pay to see each and every Trump voter’s face when they realize that they’ve been sold a con and are heading into a situation worse than they’re currently in. Except for the bigots, they’re probably going to get everything they want.

However, I will feel their pain when Trump sends their enlisted sons and daughters, wives, mothers and husbands off into some war over his bruised ego.

Also, I’m glad I’m no longer of draft age.

12 Likes

I don’t think they are going to loot it per se. But they will make it more lootable.

4 Likes

I told my Trump-leaning friend that there was no, nada, no possibility of Rump taking down Wall Street bankers. I think he voted for Jill Stein. The useless "told ya so"s just keep piling up.

I took a break from here for the last bit of the election. Now nothing is avoidable. The world is dumb and evil.

12 Likes

We all need some hugs now.

17 Likes

is this word somehow related to caca?

2 Likes

Same thing. The fact that the Orange blob is putting a banker from Goldman-Sucks in charge of the biggest bank of all shows they don’t care if they burn the country down.

8 Likes

Surrounding himself with the horsemen of the apocalypse… and there were only 4 of those.

5 Likes