Trump admits his "National Emergency" isn't really an emergency

The problem is “plan B” is now obviously becoming War with Iran.

They are dropping the hint at every opportunity. Even Pence got in on it today.

5 Likes

Interestingly(?), he also made it abundantly clear that the purpose of the wall is re-election, not “border security”. I guess getting re-elected is kind of an emergency for him, but that’s a personal emergency rather than a national one.

11 Likes
1 Like

I’m not sure the ranchers whose land the government will be taking by eminent domain under your plan will see this as “winning”, nor the migrants trying to legally enter the country.

2 Likes

Trump is famous for bragging about what a great negotiator he is, but the evidence says otherwise.

He actually could have gotten $20 billion for his wall, all he had to do was sign DACA into law. When he refused, the $20 billion got whittled down to $5 billion, and caused a government shutdown. Now he’s using this emergency executive power to just try and TAKE what he wants, which is admitting the negotiations failed. Then when he does declare the “national emergency” he says “I didn’t need to do this” which is like showing your cards at a poker table. (And never let your conservative uncle forget that Trump said over and over Mexico was going to pay for this wall.)

Utterly incompetent dumbass.

20 Likes

My plan? Hold on a minute…

3 Likes

Dim-Don doesn’t really want
a second term. He doesn’t like the job.
He knows he’s supposed to want
the job,
But it’s too much like real work.
He’ll wait until the last possible
minute to announce that he’s
bowing out…
"to spend more time with family…’
SCRATCH THAT!
“to get back to his businesses”.

ETA: Friday’s is News Dump Day, where
Dim-Don announces something
Outrageous to keep the talking heads
distracted from real news.

1 Like

That would require him to have an attention span long enough to remember what he said at the beginning of a sentence by the time he got to the end of it.

5 Likes

he’s just trying to see what he can
get away with.
if he can be king, or
god emperor, you know, why not?
he only loses if he goes to jail.
and what’s the chance?
( before he dies? )
it’s win, for him, regardless -
he’ll always have daddy’s money
to pay and play.

2 Likes

of course he wants a second term, all he wants to do is campaign and nothing else, and he needs the second term to retain pardon powers if not for himself than most importantly for his son and other cronies

plus he makes money while he golfs, the taxpayers have to pay top dollar for all the secret service and staff to stay at his resorts

why on earth would he give up the presidency, in fact there is a theory he is going to come up with a crisis as to delay the next election or invalidate the results

he already had them remove funding from the election protection services in the government the other day (the ones to harden against further hacking) he most definitely wants some kind of crisis, maybe blaming China this time for hacking

10 Likes
2 Likes

It’s not that kind of operation, buddy.

2 Likes

Worth keeping in mind that the fence that W tried to build has been tied up in court since 2006 over eminant domain cases. Remarkably, Texans are less than thrilled at having their property confiscated.

10 Likes

He does stuff he doesn’t need to do. He doesn’t do stuff he needs to do.
How do you word that on a resume? It seems to spell employment risk.
Sack the bastard and be done with it.

2 Likes

But, but, but our military is so grossly neglected and underfunded! Trump has been on record saying this numerous times. How can he do such a thing? /s

Exactly the kind of thing conservatives are known for supporting: government meddling! Wait, they are supposed to be for the complete opposite of this.

4 Likes

In order to lie, you have to know what the truth is in the first place. Trump bullshits rather than lies.

2 Likes

He don’t care how, he wants it now!

4 Likes

15 Likes

Holy shit- Ann Coulter actually said something rational and I AGREE WITH HER.

No, Nooooooooooo!

PLEASE HOSE MY EYES OUT WITH ACID NOW

5 Likes

My head is going to explode like that news anchor at the stupid and ignorant levels with this

and he just had a 50k$ golf simulator installed at the white house…

My guess is he did so so he could “executive time” golf out of public eye. This fat orange shitgoblin probably even has a mini golf hole in front of his toilet.

3 Likes