Trump advisor Steve Bannon ordered conservative Republicans to vote for Trumpcare and they just laughed at him

We have exactly the same thing for Brexit. The fuckwits who, for years, cried that we could do better outside of Europe have no idea how to accomplish this. I’d laugh if we weren’t so screwed.

25 Likes

Three years from now…an increasingly isolated and alone President who has failed in every objective and even his hand-picked political flunkies laugh at him openly…but who has access to nuclear weapons and an increasing madness…

“They reject me? I reject them! Let the world burn…”

Pray he’s not really that level of megalomania as there is no good outcome to that scenario as the Republic might not survive either toss of that coin.

Be very afraid of funny little men with huge egos and access to weapons and bands of followers who believe every word said by the Leader…

5 Likes

So “wet paper towel housecat” would be a better name? Doesn’t flow off the tongue quite as nicely, but …

12 Likes

Huh. I didn’t know that Bannon had a connection to that Biosphere 2 mess. It was a mess before he got there, but he sure seemed to have made it worse.

13 Likes

One time I had to sneak into an office basement, descend a broken stairway, only to find a disused filing cabinet with a note that said, “Beware of crepe leopard”.

Luckily it turned out to be not my problem.

22 Likes

It’s only apparent when comparing him to other reich-wing nonces. Not that I’m about to compliment many of the far-too-right-wing ‘Democrats’ either.

1 Like

That’s not a true male:female split. There are plenty of female authoritarians around who behave in the ‘alpha’ way and plenty of men who want to negotiate a win:win outcome.

11 Likes

It’s almost as if not being a washington insider puts you at some sort of disadvantage, or something…

2 Likes

A wonderful example of how many men view conversation as an opportunity to attempt to establish dominance. Perhaps you could show us now how you’d use conversation as a way to connect?

4 Likes

And somehow he thinks he’s got the authority to just order Congress around. That’s what’s mind-boggling. I think he’s so wrapped up in his fascist mind-set that he believes the president is all-powerful, like Putin (whom he no doubt adores and respects). We’re well on the way to authoritarian rule in this country, but we aren’t quite there yet. And it’s actually encouraging to see that it’s the conservative republicans who are telling him to fuck off.

11 Likes

Hey, don’t insult house cats! :wink: Actually that was my first thought, but with toilet paper instead of paper towel.

5 Likes

The one thing that does not compute is that Breitbart has been openly against the AHCA practically from day one, complaining that it did not go far enough. So either Banana doesn’t have much control over Breitbart any more or he was trying to work some angle.

1 Like

Constantly! I think its narcissism.

https://twitter.com/scottwrynn/status/845679638668021760

14 Likes

It’s more sensible to address facts than personal prejudice. Why not try it?

That particular instance is sarcasm, actually.

5 Likes

I know who Don Cheadle is, but who the hell is Scott Wryn, and why should anyone care?

Psssst!

You stated your opinion, not a fact.

4 Likes

Bannon is urging Trump to create an “enemies list” of those who “voted against HIM”. Perhaps Steve Bannon has never heard the name Richard Nixon. HE had an “Enemies List”, and look how well that turned out for him.

11 Likes

Damn, I got Poe’nd!

7 Likes

Going to his twitter feed you are certainly not the only one.

3 Likes

To: potus@whitehouse.gov

Attachment: enemies_list.xsl.exe

26 Likes