Trump advisor Steve Bannon ordered conservative Republicans to vote for Trumpcare and they just laughed at him

It’s better to not assume that you know for a fact what other people think and why they behave the way they do, especially based upon limited interaction.

Also, it’s better not to talk down to people if you want your ideas to actually be heard and contemplated.

8 Likes

Crepe Leopard - I assume this is a hybrid of the cliches about paper tigers and leopards not being able to change their spots. Quite clever.

5 Likes

Her generalizations are based on research. She, of course, had to generalize her findings to report on them. Just like any research, every individual can vary.

10 Likes

So much woo. Fatty liver causes anger issues?

4 Likes

Since it would be absurd to reason and dangerous to faith to suggest that Trump is anything other than a Master of The Deal; the obvious conclusion is that this is just an illusion of weakness and fuck-uppery brilliantly calculated to lull his enemies into a false sense of security in order to close the true deal.

What else could possibly explain it?

3 Likes

“…the whole concept of putting together something “better” is a daunting task.”

Actually, it’s not.

Single payer. Works brilliantly in more advanced countries. Whether the US is sufficiently advanced is, admittedly, a tricky question.

17 Likes

Well, As a child I got angry when my mother tried to serve me liver. Whether it was fatty or not I do not recall.

13 Likes

i can tell that’s shooped. his hands are way too big.

5 Likes

Causes? No. Tempered by? Sometimes. Amplified by? Often.

3 Likes

Architecturally, that’s a trivially better solution; but from the perspective of someone who also needs to get their proposal actually passed; it’s not terribly useful.

The ACA already looks as it does because the democrats either didn’t want, or thought that they definitely couldn’t sell, a single payer setup; and this attempt to scuttle it went down in flames in no small part because of the part of the republican congress who considered it to be an insufficiently thorough gutting.

4 Likes

Isn’t that more Peter Thiel’s thing?

14 Likes

That deserves an, Oh Snap, if there ever was one.

3 Likes

Ugh, thanks for reminding me of that.

With an over abundance of vampires in the white house right now i’m thinking they’d have to drain the swimming pool and fill it with life enhancing liberal slurry.

5 Likes

After all these years, the paint on his portrait is still slightly wet. Oops!

2 Likes

BTW, as most anyone thinks about, it is emulating Sherlock. But Mycroft is infinitely more interesting.

2 Likes

Band Name!!

11 Likes

Um…but isn’t gender part of one’s individuality?

6 Likes

Too bad Jeff Sessions has never rolled a blunt.

4 Likes

My wife actually labels it in our fridge so I don’t accidentally eat it.

actual picture

24 Likes

I’ll take one for the team. If I ever have the opportunity, I’ll burn one down with sessions. If I could get Lieberman in on it, it would cross quite a few items off my bucket list.

12 Likes