Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson says Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6 riot day

Originally published at: Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson says Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6 riot day | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Of course he did.

12 Likes

Her testimony was some of the most compelling of the January 6th hearings… I’m sure this messed up her career trajectory for years, but she did the right thing… I’ll be interested to see if she keeps embracing these kinds of right wing politics, or moves away from them, since women are almost always dehumanized in such ways in right wing circles…

23 Likes

Has there ever been any administration in the history of the world that had so many former members go public to talk about what a cellpool of crime, incompetence and general villainy it was?

I feel like even the most inbred branches of the Hapsburg dynasty or the papacy of Pope John XII wouldn’t have produced so many damning tell-all books.

16 Likes

Truly a ghoulish excuse for a alcoholic sexual predator.

9 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

16 Likes

Surprised he didn’t bill her for “Investigative Services” or something.

2 Likes

That man is so disgusting. I mean I know I shouldn’t be shocked but still like this is how they treat their own in front of each other?

10 Likes

Hilarious that these republicans love to tattle on each other, especially when they’re selling their own books.

Again, I’m going to point to her testimony for the January 6th committee. She put her safety and her career on the line for do the right thing…

15 Likes

I don’t think anything about this is “hilarious.” Just sad and infuriating.

Anyway, like @Mindysan33 said Hutchinson was willing to share her very powerful testimony to the January 6 Committee long before she signed a book deal.

9 Likes

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

7 Likes

But this is exactly how they think of women. “Their own.” Property. To be owned, stolen, abused, but never given agency or humanity. Again, not a deep enough pit in hell, nor a short enough time for them to get there.

9 Likes

When you’re a star, they let you do it! :+1:t3:

Horrified by thinking about how aroused Giuliani probably was that day.

1 Like

Weird that if they are all so handsy, that nearly the final day of the administration would be the first time he did something. I’m not doubting it, just weird. I wonder how many others were groped but won’t talk for fear of retaliation.

Also, I understand Guiliani constantly claiming he has evidence. They need to string along their followers. Fine. But why would he claim he had something to those on the inside? He really sounds delusional and not the typically presumed creepy, desperate, liar.

1 Like

You forget who they were grifting. Each of these leeches were leeching off the big leech - T****. It’s leechception.

6 Likes

I’m reminded of the words of a former Australian Prime Minister, Paul Keating, who described a member of the opposition as:

“He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.”

7 Likes

My quarter is still spinning ….

But my blood is slowly being drained away…

3 Likes

disgust

giphy

nasty

the horror Sheldon

5 Likes