Rudy Giuliani sued by former employee, who says he forced her into oral sex while he talked to Donald Trump

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani sued by former employee, who says he forced her into oral sex while he talked to Donald Trump | Boing Boing

6 Likes

disgusting real housewives GIF

And heinous, and abusive, and criminal, and monstrous, and and and
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_vomiting:

29 Likes

I hope that the victim manages to put this vile experience behind her; hopefully with the aid of a large settlement (though I wonder if Giuliani carries enough insurance to cover all of his hideous behaviour).

18 Likes

Welp, that’s the grossest sentence I’ve read in ages…

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

18 Likes

17 Likes

In that same complaint is this: Allegation that Giuliani and Trump had a pay-to-play scheme where pardons could be bought for $2M.

18 Likes

America’s Mayor everyone! Congrats GOP!

11 Likes

I am simultaneously:

16 Likes

Garbage

Rotting Garbage

Steaming Compost

Worms

Methane

4 Likes

During the pandemic, when vaccine deniers were drinking bleach I thought,”I would never consider doing that,” but now I see that I was wrong because everything described in that story would make me consider drinking bleach. Hell, I’m considering drinking bleach right now.

That poor woman.

19 Likes

Why she hung around for more than a day is utterly baffling

Victims’ reactions to intense trauma and abuse are rarely rational, and that is 100% NOT THEIR FAULT. Their abusers, who prey on those very common responses to abusive behaviors, are 100% at fault.

30 Likes

Sport Soccer GIF by Real Madrid

5 Likes

Things to reduce one’s nausea after learning of this latest atrocity.

3 Likes

It continues to amaze me how every strand of this tangle of filth gets more and more disgusting!

4 Likes

While people in the reality based world know Mr. Mayor to be an lying amoral ratfucking weasel, in Bizarro Amurrica, he is/was a respectable businessman, globe-trotting elder statesman, and advisor to the President. The woman who had to deal with that abuse from him may have been constantly informed by her friends/media/church/peers/social media that Rudy was a great man.

11 Likes

I don’t know if I’m losing my ability to cope or if the world is getting worse faster than usual, but it’s been hard to read the news lately without weeping.

That settlement, if she ever sees a dime of it, can’t do a damned thing to erase trauma like that - let alone the trauma these monsters are gonna spend the next year dragging her through.

11 Likes

I Hate It Trash GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 Likes

If I guess… Fear of retaliation, embarrassment, and she probably wanted her damned money. No judgement on that last one either. I hope she gets a good settlement.

I hate to say it but nothing about this surprised me except her courage in bringing the lawsuit forward.

14 Likes

“power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely” comes to mind.

none of these men have ever been held accountable, so in effect, their power is absolute. they keep pushing, and pushing always growing and testing that power in new and more horrible ways.

gilead from the handmaid’s tale seems a completely believable endpoint if they keep going.

12 Likes

I mean it is their intended destination.

8 Likes