Trump: 'Alt-left' attacked in Charlottesville, 'both sides' to blame for deadly violence

I watched the whole thing and it was chilling. He became almost enraged when talking about the “alt-left” and their actions. I seriously thought spittle would fly his face got so red. When discussing the people who actually killed someone he was cool as an orange cucumber.

17 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada

5 Likes

So I guess being a Nazi and opposing Nazis is pretty much equal now.

Way to go, USA!

8 Likes

Slavery’s making a comeback too!

There really is no moral void into which these guys won’t sink in defense of their Dear Leader, is there?

21 Likes

Slavery. Hmmm. Will I get healthcare?

8 Likes

White supremacists: We want to kill you, oppress you, or ethnically cleanse you.

Anti-white supremacists: Not without a fight.

Trump: See, both sides are violent.

41 Likes

#NeedsMoreLikes (formerly known as "All the Likes")

Of note, this rhetoric raises the possibility of throwing Tucker Carlson into the mouth of an active volcano.

3 Likes

“Nobody knew that not being a Nazi could be so difficult.”

7 Likes

Hate to say it, but you can always go lower.

2 Likes

I moved to Canada shortly after (and partly because of) 9/11. I went to school, found a nice Canadian girl to settle down with. About two years ago, I renounced my US citizenship (mostly for tax reasons…at the time). And never for a minute have I regretted what I’ve done.

Just something to think about.

13 Likes

Let’s also take note of 45 advertising his vineyard during this cluster.

From the NYT:

A reporter asked if he planned to visit Charlottesville after the tragedy there. Mr. Trump replied by saying he has a house there, and provided an endorsement of the Trump Winery nearby.

4 Likes

I never knew that Tucker Carlson was dyslexic. He clearly meant to write “Is Slavery Evil.” He forgot a question mark too.

3 Likes

I think we can all agree that all sides were to blame for WWII.

(yes, that was a joke)

12 Likes

Very fine people on both sides.

7 Likes

Words can’t express how fucking awful this man is. The emperor wears no clothes. I very seriously doubt that woman would be dead if this piece of shit hadn’t been elected.

PS: If you’re not outraged enough, and need another dose of horror/comedy, the high-priest of the Lizard people himself, Alex Jones - a man distinguished and respected enough to get an interview with the acting “president” - has now gone on record claiming that the Nazis assaulting people were actually…I can’t even fucking say it…they were actually “Jews” dressed up as Nazis, to intentionally cause violence and stir up conflict. You can’t make this shit up, folks.

This guy…who is supposedly “respected” by the god damn president.

When will this fucking nightmare end.

15 Likes

Can we please jump to last episode of this reality show trainwreck where everyone yells “YOU’RE FIRED” at our POS president as he’s hauled off in irons?

11 Likes

Well, Adolf DID build more highways than Churchill, so who is the real monster here?

4 Likes

I married a nice Canadian girl here in the US and we are thinking about setting up a refugee camp in Canada once (before?) the sh!t hits the fan… worse I mean, like, uh we haven’t seen the bottom yet, have you read, like, anything about this guy? Christ a ton of folks are gonna die cuz this idiot is a… well, an idiot would be the nicest thing I could say (adhering to Mom’s principal of if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. miss ya mom)

3 Likes

45 is not a bright person. Like, at all.

https://twitter.com/hayleyyjay/status/897576544616366080

7 Likes

Have you seen the new election stickers?

Cthulhu/Hastur 2018
Now actually the lesser evil!

16 Likes