Trump and Musk having a “Major” interview

Originally published at: Trump and Musk having a “Major” interview - Boing Boing

8 Likes

I’m personally hoping for a surprised knife fight.

30 Likes

I mean, only one of these guys is a proven billionaire

james corden GIF by Tony Awards

17 Likes

giphy

28 Likes
9 Likes

monday night i’ll be doing a major interview with musk

who is interviewing whom? ah nevermind, it’ll be an utter hash of each reinforcing their own solipsistic delusions - blathering past each other and agreeing with themselves.

17 Likes

Most likely more butt-sniffing

(I wish I could say it’s only metaphorical)

21 Likes

Maybe they’ll get into a raging argument over whose platform is the bigger financial shit show?

16 Likes

Ahh. That part of “A Christmas Story” is a good analogy. That would make the mother (who ‘accidently’ destroyed the tacky special prize) Kamala Harris.

11 Likes

This interview needs bingo cards for each participant.

12 Likes

crossing fingers
Please kick JD Vance off the ticket for Musk, PLEASE!

14 Likes

He’s not a natural born citizen, so he can’t.

50/50 chance whether that would stop the GOP

14 Likes

He’s also on his weekly Fox and Friends bit in the morning.

That should be good for some laughs.

5 Likes

You’d think someone with 30+ felon counts and of recorded treasonous acts wouldn’t be able to run either, but here we are. (At the very least, you’d think someone with that score would be rejected by every potential political party. :woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

ddf4cbeb-eea7-482e-b91d-651ffced4f02_text

19 Likes

They should do this interview in the back cybertruck; going down a mountain road with a lot of switchbacks in full self driving mode.

26 Likes

Come on, Jeebus, one meteor, one location, two Nazis blasted to Hell…

Lilo And Stitch Please GIF

19 Likes

This is totally unrelated, but this sentence reminded my of a fun activity to do in GTA V that didn’t involve shooting people.

11 Likes

Wanker2

2 Likes

I’d guess the butt sniffing would be not “only metaphorical”, it would also probably be inescapable.

Somebody had better hope The Donald can stay awake throughout. blink

7 Likes