Trump approval hits new low

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/27/trump-approval-hits-new-low.html

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, why was this posted in #lounge instead of #boing?

Oh and regarding the content of this posting:

33 Likes

I’m looking for lines such as…

“Hit rock bottom and started shovelling”

27 Likes

@orenwolf this should be Boing not Lounge can you fix this?

5 Likes

I don’t know.

I look forward to seeing the headline “Trump approval hits new low” many, many times over the next four years.

39 Likes

21 Likes

13 Likes

Just a temporary glitch. Trump’s rating will soar after he order a preemptive strike against North Korea’s bomb making and missile manufacturing sites, and he nationalizes the polling industry as part of the war effort.

29 Likes

Ideally I want him to be impeached before it can get any lower.

22 Likes

I’d much rather he – and his many co-conspirators – are indicted on federal charges soon. That would get rid of the whole lineup. Otherwise, we’re looking at Pence, and then things will actually get done (not good things).

38 Likes

I’m guessing this latest fall was due to his blundering, blustering performance as the ACA repeal attempt came to a head. There was stuff there for both ACA supporters and opponents to despise, and to cap it he attacked conservatives and said he’d be willing to work with democrats to fix things.

I’m surprised the “family ties” stuff – Ivanka, Kushner in the White House, Eric & Donald Jr. running the business – hasn’t gotten more play. A determined reporter could find all sorts of objectionable stuff there.

I’m hoping in the future that the trend on the approval graph looks something like this:

28 Likes

Fake news.

Also: pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

5 Likes

It’s a lot nicer to look forward to than “Trump hits new low”, which we will probably see many more times than we would like.

11 Likes

Saw a funny tweet that said congress should not confirm Gorsuch as the new Justice in the last year of his presidency

51 Likes

Trump approval hits new low

Again?

13 Likes

I am totally stealing that.

9 Likes

Good point, I should set my sights higher! He’s had a non negligible effect on the rest of the party, at least some of whom are complicit in his crimes. I think there’s a republican saying about poisoned skittles that applies.

4 Likes

Go for it…i stole it and wish i could give that person credit

4 Likes

Keep the momentum going Donny! Go for the record lowest rating ever!

11 Likes

TRUMP: “It’s true. I personally ejaculated on every fifth MAGA cap.”

SUPPORTER: “Oh, God, we need to buy more. It’s the only way we can be sure we have his dunna.”

7 Likes