Trump approval hits new low

There is no question they are liars (and that the 1st amendment permits them to be liars). Just that citing that court case weakens the accusation since anyone predisposed to trust Faux News can check snopes and get mental confirmation that anyone saying Faux News are liars is the real liar.

2 Likes

Think about this one: Steve Bannon as The Egg Lady…

6 Likes

NO! NO! Nonononononononono!!!

3 Likes

Have some respect!

2 Likes

14 Likes

I read that the puppy was fine after that tumble.

As will Trump after all this is over. He’ll move on to the next con, this time with presidential seals on everything, guarded from disgruntled customers by increasingly disgusted Secret Service guards.

9 Likes

I’m tired of all the winning already!

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure Trump would spin this as his disapproval hitting a new high.

We’re going to lose so much you’re going to get tired of losing!

7 Likes

I suppose the answer is a properly phrased google search away but how does that 7% or so none of the above fit is a historic context?

(Disclaimer: Canuckistani interloper)

In my recent travels to the US, most trump supporters I met had the attitude of “something needs to change, and it’ll get worse before it gets better”, so I (unscientifically) presume that the “base” in this case is offering a large amount of time to wait for positive outcomes that will justify all the negativity, believing that the current chaotic situation is necessary to effect change in US politics.

Personally, I expect a lot of confirmation bias - essentially any forward momentum in trumpian policy will justify whatever came before.

14 Likes

Still too high IMHO. Can and needs to go lower.

13 Likes

“Trump approval hits new low”

Shouldn’t this be updated like… every five minutes?

7 Likes

I dunno, it’s pretty hard to walk away after an explosion like that.

11 Likes

It’s one of many ways Trump passes on his jeans…

Exiting the building side door now.

2 Likes

Yeah, and anything good that happens for any reason gets attributed to Trump. I’ve already seen interviews with Trump supporters who voiced how happy they were with their “Trumpcare.” (Maybe all the recent press about the failure to enact “Trumpcare” will make them realize it’s Obamacare they’re happy with, but I’m not counting on it.)
I’m afraid that there’s also a strong instinct towards partisan driving trollies with some Republicans right now - they don’t care if there’s no long-term positive outcome for themselves, so long as “Washington” gets its feathers ruffled and “liberals” are sufficiently upset (they may also see these two things as being the same). Their “team” “winning” and the “opposite side” losing are the same thing, as far as they’re concerned.

10 Likes

Are you kidding? These are terrific numbers!
He’s 21 under par!

12 Likes

But… a boy can dream.

1 Like

Nah, son;

I want the stress to grind him down into orange dust.

16 Likes

More like “still”. It’s a journey, not a destination.

5 Likes

You mean “the Bannon Effect”, where it has to be burned to the ground/torn down so there’s some sort of miraculous resurrection of the Left Behind (political, financial, racial or evangelical, it doesn’t matter which) that “Makes 'Murica Great Again”.

3 Likes