Trump asked White House advisers if he could strike Iran nuclear site sometime soon

Over a quarter million American civilians dead and counting.

25 Likes

Fuckin’ A.

I dunno about anyone else, but I’ve heard enough of that Schleprock bullshit to last several lifetimes.

Fuck that noise.

15 Likes

North Korea? Nah! That would have driven millions of NK refugees into China (an actual Chinese nightmare scenario) and thereby endanger Ivanka’s fashion line and trademark there.

4 Likes

He’s suggested people punch protesters at his own rallies. So peaceful.

7 Likes

Many of the Kurds killed were civilians, left defenseless by Trump’s abandonment of our former allies.

12 Likes

Do anything to North Korea = Seoul gets nuked. So, that idea is out. Unless you’re Trump, because no low is too low for him.

1 Like

Donald, at this point if it makes you feel better please feel free to go right ahead and leave a literal turd right there on top of the resolute desk rather leave than some other political and humanitarian pile of shit for the rest of us to clean up.

(…in addition to the one down at the border, among many others)

Clearly he decided that defying all logic and making Kim his BFF was a better play.

5 Likes

It seems to me that he wants to be remembered as a supervillain. He seems to be aiming to end his term with a bang. I almost cried when I read this yesterday:

9 Likes

amber-ruffin-what-confused

10 Likes

I keep hearing wingnuts say that Trump kept all of his promises. He promised he would get a better nuclear deal with Iran. I am certain the wingnuts consider blowing up Iran to be a “better deal” than the actual working peace we achieved through the “worst deal in the history of arms deals”.

5 Likes

So, this is the American bar for “peaceful” in some circles? Managed to go four lousy years without starting a war?!?!

Sigh.

6 Likes

Yep. We we went four years without attempting to prevent any genocides or tyrants slaughtering their own people.

1 Like

Oh, honey. If that’s what you think US foreign military policy is about, well, that’s adorable.

16 Likes

It’s not my talkingpoint, but they keep posting it.

3 Likes

Oh, I know. It’s just… what? Like, how can people be so blind to facts?

8 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think that US foreign policy has ever been about preventing genocides etc. I’m just not convinced that the number of wars a given president starts is a terribly good measure of how peaceful they are.

2 Likes

Trump’s war was primarily against the American people. Killing more Americans in one year with his incompetence/laziness/malice than all the enemy combatants, terrorists and mass murderers have in 45 years.

He is also responsible for untold number of foreign civilian deaths with maintaining the genocidal war in Yemen and leaving the Kurds to be slaughter by various groups.

14 Likes

Trump didn’t start any wars because a war requires a lot of time and effort to coordinate, and the spotlight is often on other people. News cycles can easily get away from you and there you are, twittering away on the toilet and nobody is paying attention to you anymore.

12 Likes