Trump asks why America should accept immigrants from 'shithole countries,' instead of white ones

To be fair, he’s OK with some Haitian people. He’ll even help them find housing. Here’s an example:

According to the Buzzfeed News report, the Haitian government complained in the 1980s that former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier laundered money stolen from the Caribbean nation’s treasury by purchasing an apartment in Drumpf Tower. Duvalier, nicknamed “Baby Doc,” was overthrown in 1986, but three years earlier used a Panamanian shell company called Lasa Trade and Finance to buy apartment 54-K in Drumpf’s Manhattan tower for $446,875 cash. Drumpf, the future U.S. president, signed the deed of sale.

Clearly “Baby Doc” was one of the “good ones” that prove Il Douche isn’t a racist, just like his long-time One of His Best Friends™ (and convicted killer) Don King.

Am I the only one who initially thought that was someone’s ass?

Canada is one of the countries that people mention. I wonder why…

I’M NOT CRYING, YOU’RE CRYING!

In a civilized country there would have already been a general strike.

In the spring of 2017, the newly elected president met with members of the Congressional Black Caucus. During that meeting, one of the members mentioned to Trump that welfare reform would be detrimental to her constituents— adding, “Not all of whom are black,” according to NBC News.
The president was incredulous. “Really? Then what are they?”

You haven’t been to Minnesota in winter I take it?

In the Chicago suburbs where we don’t have the thermal sink of the big Lake, our summers are hotter than the Capitol of Sri Lanka. Our winters are colder than Tromso, Norway.

They want to get that into Bitcoin before it’s too late.

Dude, I am living through a midwest winter.

The US is big enough they could most further south and not have this problem, however.

Must add f*cker to that title.

You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could ask me to do this, you didn’t stop to think if you should.

What mercy have I shown in applying the “click-to-deblur” option on this image. What magnanimity. What grace.

Thread:

You made the right move. I’ll never be the same.