Trump bashes "Joe Byron" in debate prep, as seen in amusing parody by Lincoln Project (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/26/trump-bashes-joe-byron-in-debate-prep-as-seen-in-amusing-parody-by-lincoln-project-video.html

3 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the point of this kind of parody since he says equally crazy nonsense in real life all the time. He’s literally beyond the power of parody to ridicule.

11 Likes

I don’t know. Also, fuck the Lincoln Project. They may not be Trumpers, but they’re still mostly fascists.

12 Likes

If we lower the expectation of Trump’s debate performance, then he might actually surpass it, and that would be bad. Let’s just let him hang himself during the debate (metaphorically…of course).

3 Likes

oh, i dunno… maybe just a little?
ok, ok… walking onto the stage, he trips over that ridiculously long red tie, falls to the floor. his immense weight and girth pin the noose under him, yet in his hubris, waves off any help. his writhing tightening the the now garotte, further restricting his airway.
Biden (already on stage):
“you need a hand, there, Don? what? what are you saying, man? speak up.”

By the debate rules, candidates and the moderator are not allowed to touch each other. So, if this happens, :person_shrugging:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.