Trump boasts world leaders never laughed at him when he was president. Here's the video of world leaders laughing in his face

John Oliver said it well in a pre-election 2016 show:

[Shows a picture of a cute lemur clutching a banana] “Donald Trump’s relationship with the truth is like this lemur’s relationship with quantum string theory: ‘Who cares? I’ve got my banana.’”

At the time, I laughed. Since then…

12 Likes

OK, I’ll go with that. He has the following gifts:

• The cult of personality. That alone has gotten him through his grifts and his rapes and his outright treason.
  • More powerful people (Putin, Moscow Mitch) considered him to be a useful idiot. McConnell could have shot him down easily and early in the game, but he didn’t feel like it because the chaos was useful to his cause.
  • Everything he touches dies. Let’s hope that applies to the GQP.
7 Likes

Trump is fully capable of denying he is being eaten by a lion while he is being eaten by a lion on the pitcher’s mound at Yankee Stadium with a packed house in attendance.

His followers are just as capable of believing he is not being eaten by a lion, was never eaten by a lion and in fact will return in a few days to prove he was never at any time eaten by a lion and the pillow guy will produce, in a couple of months, massive, earth-shaking evidence to prove that in fact, Yankee Stadium does not and never has existed and that the 35,000 individual videos taken of Trump being eaten by a lion along with forensic analysis of the lion poop showing it is 79% Trump are entirely ficticious and everyone in involved has a secret anti-Trump agenda.

Compared to Trump, that “Q-Anon Shaman” is practically Jacob Bronowski in terms of mental stability and a rational outlook on the universe.

7 Likes

I would go to Yankee Stadium see him eaten by a lion (a leopard might be more apropos). It would probably sell out Yankee Stadium, but a PPV event would be my preference.

2 Likes

Are you kidding? That poor leopard would suffer heavy metal poisoning from all that cadmium orange!

5 Likes

I’m thinking Citi Field would bring things full circle, actually being in Queens and all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.