Trump boats sink in Texas

I guess we should be relieved the Trumpists didn’t decide to organize an air show.

41 Likes

@mclemens
Are we sure that this isn’t a deep fake of a deep lake produced by the deep state?

25 Likes

Skoodinfrewdy.

8 Likes

Indeed. Scootinfruity, I has it.

8 Likes

There are so many shitheads with boats. Boats aren’t cheap; they are a status symbol, evidenced by the fact that “yacht” is a status, and not a type of boat…

Housing a boat at a marina imbues you with premium access to that marina. You frequently see boat owners holding parties, picnics, etc. at marinas–which the plebs can’t wander into because they don’t have the gate codes.

Don’t get me wrong. I want a boat. I can afford a boat. I don’t want to be one of those, “Boat Assholes”, of which there are many.

22 Likes

They were just using their liberty to sink! And if they get rescued, that would probably be by the coast guard, which would be the STATE. Getting help from the state = COMMUNISM!!!

15 Likes

Also
Epicaricacy

2 Likes

The first tweet (now deleted, hence the screenshot) is not parody. Genuine Trumpist.

https://twitter.com/CarmineSabia

27 Likes

The mighty MV Smol:

:slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

because we live in North Korea now and everything sucks

Damn, Xeni, a little harsh, doncha think? North Korea’s not that bad…

5 Likes

They only lost four boats. The Confederate Navy at its finest!

10 Likes

That, and the Bernoulli and Casimir effects: Lots of boats close together + wind + waves = Boom

9 Likes

In the words of Battery Sergeant-Major Williams:

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

11 Likes

You win today’s internet. We can all go home until tomorrow, now.

11 Likes

boat: acronym: Break Out Another Thousand

Also

boat: a hole in the water into which the owner is continually obliged to throw large sums of money.

12 Likes

This is a metaphor for something…

5 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Austin/comments/ingl3a/the_captain_of_the_ss_magaritaville/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

6 Likes

3 Likes
31 Likes

The Trumpsters with the big boats didn’t give a shit about those with the smaller ones and didn’t feel the need to follow basic seamanship and laws about their wakes. It’s a metaphor.

A rising wake doesn’t lift all boats.

34 Likes