Trump brags of new ‘super duper missile’

Very impressive, though I figured for sure they showed Trump this image just to placate him.

16 Likes

To paraphrase A Scanner Darkly - “You said it was 17 times as fast but I only see 3 engines - where’s the other… 14 engines!?”

13 Likes

“I call it the Super Duper Missile”

Folks call you the Simple Dimpleton

7 Likes

i nearly did a spit take when i saw him say ‘super duper’. the only thing i could think of was the second stanza from ‘der führer’s face

super-duper super men indeed.

10 Likes

Super Duper Missile aka SDM

1 Like

I’m just going with failed from now on.
Why beat around the bush, is my thinking.

1 Like

Just watch the clip- his face looks like he’s going to fall into the table, like he’s just barely pulling himself up onto it to look at something like a five year old boy looking for cookies on top.

Then he asks a question and it pans to the guy next to his desk who just stands there and nods his head vacuously

I feel like I am actually watching a Robot Chicken sketch this feels exactly like a Robot Chicken sketch except this is actually real

Donny, you’re a Super Duper Dumbass

12 Likes

“super duper missile”

He couldn’t remember “hypersonic,” so it became “super duper,” because mentally he’s a fucking toddler; someone told him was X times faster than something, but couldn’t remember what it was faster than, so it just became “17 times faster!” (although this number is almost certainly not what he was told). The end result: more gibberish from the toddler-in-chief.

[Oh man, I just remembered a dream I had last night, where somehow I got smuggled into the White House and was given a few uninterrupted minutes to tell Donald Trump what a worthless, evil, stupid piece of shit he is. That was the best dream ever.]

23 Likes

I’m still torn as to whether ‘manifestly unfit’ is better than ‘manifestly corrupt’ or not.

3 Likes

No, it’s much newer than that one. But someone needs to correct the tail-fin number.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 17.35.43

(Also - surprised @FGD135 has not made it here yet with some apposite Dr Strangelove references. I’ll wait.)

8 Likes

That comedienne that does the lip-sync has some new material.

3 Likes

More his speed:

11 Likes

The best part is always to check how people around him react to his bullshit.

superduper

12 Likes

All you haters should bear in mind the Duper upgrade, from a mere Super, cost 436 million dollars. Big time stuff!

3 Likes

22 Likes

Going forward, I’m just gonna call everything Super Duper.

This is a Super Duper presidency.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s like he wants to pin the dumbest shit that comes out of his mouth on someone else because he can’t take it back after it’s escaped.

5 Likes

Obligatory.

13 Likes

I don’t want to know about Trump’s love missile.

9 Likes

Big Gay Al Trump approved!

1 Like