Trump brags of new ‘super duper missile’

How about manifestly corrupt and patently unfit or patently corrupt and manifestly unfit?

6 Likes

It wasn’t immediately clear what missile the president was describing.

Obviously the Super Duper ones, DUH! Try to keep up, #fakenews!

2 Likes

Talk about “Super Stupor.

SMGDH

15 Likes

Either suits me. Let it be the new standard description.

7 Likes

Pizzle pazzle, what’s the hazzle? The God-Emperor is merely employing terminology his loyal followers can grok. “Hypersonic” sounds so techie, nerdish, edu-ma-cated – y’know, liberal atheist Jewish Latinx Manhattan subversive. “Super Duper” hints at “Super Doper” and pushes all the right coming-of-age buttons. Min’s bigger, faster, flashier than yours! Super-Duper, dudes!

5 Likes

Eh, why not super-duper unfit and corrupt?

5 Likes
11 Likes

It’s the floofy cat’s pajamas!

4 Likes

Ja, ve has de super missile, super duper super missile!

-“Der Gropenführer’s Orange Face”, 2020.

5 Likes

“I call it the Super Duper Missile,” he said…

… months after ensuring that family and ‘influencers’ are ‘wisely’ invested in Lockheed-Martin and Raytheon.

4 Likes

Oh… for my long-gone, Magical Days of Estes. (sniff)

6 Likes

They’re still in business! No reason not to spend your isolation building a kit or two!

11 Likes

“I’m president. They’re going to name a plane-landy boat after me. Biggest plane-landy boat ever, with boom-guns AND super-duper missiles. It’s the law and they have to name. After me. President. Tippy-top president.”

20 Likes

Those shapeshifting reptilian gypsy bitches!

2 Likes

“No one’s gonna fine me!!”

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if — via his current shitty influence and assuming the continuation of his crime family — he left more than a few self-memorializing ‘time bombs’ in the system to go off at certain points: statues; being named for a warship; a school wing; some institutional building, etc.

2 Likes

If this was a missile 17 times faster than the fastest missiles currently fielded, that actually could be referring to Project Thor type stuff where you have a big rod of titanium in orbit and it’s attack mode is deorbiting a ton or two of carbide going roughly orbital speed onto a target.

It would indeed be pretty super-duper. And yield roughly as much as a small nuclear bomb in kinetic energy.

7 Likes

Staring at the sunnnn…

8 Likes

The Donald J. Trump Sewage Sludge Treatment Plant?

8 Likes

I don’t think I’m dumb,
I just think I’m Number One.

5 Likes