Trump butchers Gettysburg history, delivers brain-melting "lecture"

I am with you, sister.

5 Likes

Are they trying to get Trump to Epstein’s island by boat so they don’t leave a written record… :thinking:

4 Likes

12 Likes

Except Calvin actually put a little work into that report, it was just the wrong work. He’s imaginative but unmotivated, while Trump is stupid and lazy.

7 Likes

He didn’t even remember to use the ‘very good people on both sides’ line.

3 Likes

Don’t forget perfect.

3 Likes

Also this is what, the second or third time we’ve had a Trump speech where, out of context, it seems like he’s conflating two different events? It strikes me that it’s so easy to read what he’s saying that way because a) He’s so freaking incoherent he can’t even intelligibly read from a teleprompter, and when he improvises it’s worse. Whatever segues were connecting the two events in the (poorly written) speeches gets mangled or lost. and b) Trump’s level of knowledge about the world, in general, is on the level of a small child’s, so it’s easy to imagine that he thinks the battle of Gettysburg took place during the revolutionary war. And heck, who knows - maybe he does - he was reading off a teleprompter, and his personal lack of knowledge may be part of why he went straight from revolutionary to civil war and seemed to conflate them.

3 Likes

In other news, Clarence Thomas didn’t appear at the SC today and no reason was given.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease.

I don’t wish death on anyone, but I will mourn some people less than others. I’d settle for a forced retirement.

5 Likes

None. I think the only way he’d pass any of the required tests was if he ate them

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you skip work for a ride on someone’s yacht?

3 Likes

Doesn’t he have his own yacht yet?

He needs to be in court grifting for one.

3 Likes

His friends have bigger ones.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to THEM this is dead serious exactly how they see things.

3 Likes

What the actual f***!?! I just can’t even…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.