Trump called Christian evangelicals "pieces of sh*t," new book says

Originally published at: Trump called Christian evangelicals "pieces of sh*t," new book says

4 Likes

His MAGA faithful who are evangelicals will either not believe it or they’ll thank him…

13 Likes

well, no shit. thats actually what they seem to see in themselves. without seeing it. and I mean…they are, right?

10 Likes

FG57toDXsAUGReK

15 Likes

“Thank you sir, may I have another?”

9 Likes

“Well, of course my fellow church-goers are pieces of shit! I’m the only True Son of God!”

Also, they don’t really care whether he loves them or not. He’s going to give them an iron theocratic dictatorship and let them kill gays, Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, and everyone else they hate. They’ll let him stuff himself with all the Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supremes he wants as long as they get to burn Catholics at the stake…

11 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

It’s “god’s plan” after all… /s

11 Likes

"So why would evangelicals approve of being called pieces of shit? "

Not to kink shame, but my guess is that they’re all a bunch of cucks.

4 Likes

As long as he promises more judicial appointments like he previously delivered, they’ll find a way to swallow his abuse and contempt.

4 Likes
          He seems nice...

3 Likes

As if we needed one more piece of evidence that he’s terrible. He ought to be radioactive by now, but somehow he’s still considered the leading candidate for the GQP in the 2024 election.

Please, hurry up the convictions and ship this guy off to serve sentences!

9 Likes

Art of the Deal, amirite?

7 Likes

They deserve each other. The “best” couple.
Tr*mp is the manifestation of the best parts of their belief in sincerity. /S

1 Like

Two Corinthians walked into a bar…

6 Likes

“He may be a guy who calls us ‘pieces of shit’, but he’s our guy that calls us ‘pieces of shit’.”

4 Likes

Most won’t believe it (“fake news”), for some he was just the useful idiot to get the abortion-banning Supreme Court put together, for others… they just don’t care, because he’s the hateful asshole who gives them permission to be openly hateful assholes. That he’s also an asshole about them is just part of his being an asshole.

9 Likes

Cue the video of the two tireless guys who wade into a maga crowd and ask them questions:

“So trump thinks you and the other evangelicals here are ‘pieces of shit’, what do you think about that?”

1. “No way he said that! That’s just librul lizard lies!”
  2. “He wasn’t talking about us. He was talking about the Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912 evangelicals!”
  3. “So!? we’re all pieces of shit in the eyes of God, ain’t we?”
  4. “Oh yeah!? Well what about Hunter Biden who is letting in all that Mexican fentanyl from Jewish space lasers! …talk about yer shit!”
  5. <unintelligible - something about adenochrome and pizza parlors>
7 Likes

… one of them did something stupid, and hilarity ensued.

4 Likes

4 Likes

“So why would evangelicals approve of being called pieces of shit?”
because ‘thou shalt not lie’ and well it’s a rare occasion on which Trump actually spoke the truth. Evangelicals are pieces of shit.

2 Likes