Trump charged with 37 federal crimes

Did they really state that completely unhedged? It was obvious that they had no way of really, truly knowing and that seems like the kind of thing lawyers encounter all the time.

11 Likes

There’s a reason they say MAGA means Making Attorneys Get Attorneys. If there’s evidence they knew Trump was lying, I’d think they might be? But how can anyone not realize TFG is almost always lying?

19 Likes

Anyone who donates money to a man that owns a private jet is the definition of “sucker.” Or “moron.”

27 Likes

To the pipe bomber I say:

38 Likes
17 Likes

the one good point of that photo is they managed to get his hand close enough to the camera so it doesn’t look so terribly tiny. :thinking:

speaking of witch hunts, maybe they should have gone with this pose instead:

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Queen GIF

16 Likes

It works for televangelists, so Trump could see that it would work for him too.

16 Likes

I think it’s supposed to make him look like William Wallace (the antisemitic Gibson version) got into a transporter accident with Captain America (the imagined conservative version who didn’t punch Nazis).

13 Likes

… and I hear a new gap in the market recently opened up.

15 Likes

What the heck is a “body man”?

17 Likes

He’s going to go to the best prison. Bigly.

20 Likes

Hopefully something sticks

29 Likes

Most of the counts are individual classified documents so yes, they’ll stick.

8 Likes

He should have taken a plea deal.

14 Likes

Please don’t make me explain the obvious joke…

14 Likes

body-men

17 Likes

If you ever watched West Wing, that was Charlie, Dule Hill’s character. Or Gary Walsh (Tony Hale) on Veep. A key personal aide.

16 Likes

Oh my gosh Fox News has one of the hosts of The Five defending Jack Smith, calling him an honorable man doing what Trump forced him to do.

While Jason Chaffetz wants to know why Hunter isn’t being investigated for sharing classified documents that his dad gave him.

He brought up Hillary and the other Fox News host rolled her eyes and said that was investigated and she did nothing wrong.

A new guest just said Trump is in trouble.

It’s really weird what’s going on over there.

No wait, they just shifted to the Biden bribery scheme.

Never mind.

21 Likes

IDK, kind of fitting that #37 was Nixon. :wink:

31 Likes

I’m still hoping Brendan Hunt does Jack Smith on SNL.

6 Likes