Trump charged with 37 federal crimes

“If the gloves don’t fit, Trump is still a piece of shit.”

And, too late for the ‘stfu.’

14 Likes

I don’t think this is the defense he thinks it is.

And he just invoked the socks defense.

13 Likes
3 Likes

From SNL:

17 Likes

It’s not a witch-hunt without the dunking chair

Who currently has it? France? Or did they keep the guillotine?

6 Likes

Trump is flailing. Now he’s claiming that he was supposed to have 2 years to go through all his papers…something that NARA flatly rejects as false.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/politics/national-archives-refutes-trump-claim-classified-documents-indictment/index.html

Parlatore said that a President “is supposed to take the next two years after they leave office to go through all these documents to figure out what’s personal and what’s presidential.”

In its statement Friday, the National Archives flatly disputed that claim, stating, “There is no history, practice, or provision in law for presidents to take official records with them when they leave office to sort through, such as for a two-year period as described in some reports.”

15 Likes

I wonder how many former employees have tried that tactic with a company car. “But I was only fired two years ago! You’re saying I was supposed to return it right away?

9 Likes

That’s rich coming from a man who wrote a book all but confessing to the crimes he was acquitted of.

12 Likes

He was guilty as hell but he was still smart enough to keep his damn mouth shut and let his lawyers craft the narrative until after his acquittal.

14 Likes

Yeah. I can’t remember if he published the book before or after the civil trial, which he lost. Either way, I think he wasn’t allowed to keep any of the profits from the sale of the book.

9 Likes

MAGAT’s version of a tough guy.

2 Likes

It was after. By that point he didn’t have enough money left to pay for world-class attorneys, which is why there wasn’t anyone left to tell him why the book was probably a bad idea.

11 Likes

You’d think you wouldn’t need anyone to tell you that lol.

6 Likes

No, in a single indictment and other to come.

3 Likes

He should pull his own “bootstrap”

1 Like

I just realized: Uncle Sam in the poster is pointing at someone – “you” – whereas Trump is pointing like a gun.

Subconscious? Purposeful?

8 Likes

The crimes that have been uncovered so far.

2 Likes

What goes around comes around
He reaps what he sows.

4 Likes

Is he on drug right now? He sounds like a cornered animal.

If you have watched the TV show Veep, Gary was the body man.

4 Likes