Trump claims he didn't know racist origin of his 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts' tweet (and WH retweet)

It’s true. He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body.

All his rotten bones are rascist. Every single one.

(I wish that was funnier than it was. :cry: )

17 Likes

I disagree. One of the (many many) worrying things about him is that his racism is likely effortless.

6 Likes

Even if Il Douche’s comment wasn’t racist, it was fascist. What a slimy turd he is. Nazi racist assholes kill a woman during a protest, and Drumpf says there are “fine people” on both sides. ARMED white racist MAGA-hat wearing slimeball cretins storm a state capital, and he says nothing. But when rich people start whining their property is being burned, Drumpf threatens to have his stormtroopers take over and kill everyone. All the floods and diseases make sense now. God does hate us. But not because of gays. Because we voted this fucking asshole into office.

13 Likes

How about “when the tweeting starts, the beating starts.”

7 Likes

You can’t share white supremacist propaganda unless you first expose yourself to white supremacist propaganda. Even if he isn’t consciously aware of where all these bigoted bloviations originated it’s telling that he is able to recite them so easily and so frequently.

If a dude is constantly dropping lines from Shakespeare then it’s a good bet he likes to hang out with theater majors.

17 Likes

Sure, he grew up with it.

My point is that I personally don’t care if he knows what he’s saying or if he ever believes anything that comes out of his own mouth.

I know what he is, regardless.

22 Likes

When the shootin starts, it’s Putin’s smarts.

2 Likes

NEXT: he’ll say he was being “sarcastic” again

2 Likes

I didn’t either. But then I didn’t know the saying. I assume that if you know the expression you also know where it comes from.

Just like nobody says Arbeit Macht Frei without knowing exactly what they are implying with it.

And anyway: that doesn’t even matter. Saying “we will shoot people for property crimes” is horrifically dystopian in the first place. As is the US president threatening military action on citizens. I don’t understand why that isn’t commented on enough in the context of this tweet. That alone would be a huge scandal and grounds for impeachment in most countries (and in the past for other US presidents).

7 Likes

Did they really have to label the x-ray screen “X-ray”? Who would not have understood this without the label?

1 Like

Turns out Trump was right. One protester shot and killed by another. Other cars shot at.

I imagine you know we actually didn’t and that he got 3 million less votes.

#dumptheelectoralsystem

8 Likes

The racist hits keep coming

13 Likes

I’m sure he’ll feign ignorance again, but come on man, “vicious dogs” isn’t even a dog whistle.

6 Likes

I didn’t draw it… but you can probably look up the artist who did, and go complain to them about it.

6 Likes

This right here.

You’d have to be pretty thick not to understand the implications of the phrase. Especially in context of his other tweet material.

He knew what he was doing and saying. And he knows now that he’s giving his base cover so they can answer charges of racism and fascism with, “You libs are deliberately misunderstanding him!”

Such a sh1t sh0w.

5 Likes

Old man Trump…

6 Likes
9 Likes

He also cited no knowledge or responsibility for dismantling the pandemic response unit. I think he admits not knowing anything that someone tries to hold him accountable or responsible for. And also support from or association with avowed racists.
(Don’t mean to be splitting hairs. This timeline is driving me insane.)

4 Likes

Maybe I missed another BBer posting this, but DJT is now explicitly calling for his opponents to be executed.

Answer: Yes.

5 Likes