Trump claims he didn't know racist origin of his 'when the looting starts, the shooting starts' tweet (and WH retweet)

Sarah Cooper (sarahcpr)

Interesting that Trump doesn’t claim that MAGA includes black people. He clearly sees the two as distinct groups.

Maybe black people’s MAGA invitations were lost in the mail.

12 Likes

Good shit!

And that guy sings like the son of Gordon Gano. (Did I spell that right? Violent Femmes dude?)

3 Likes

TBH, I can’t understand how he couldn’t have known since he claims he innately knows sooo much without needing to be told. A mystery.

7 Likes

Correct!

It’s a great cover!

3 Likes

I don’t think he knows or cares where he gets a lot of this stuff. If he likes it and thinks it will get him praise he goes with it. The fact that he is a racist shitbag and appeals to crude, stupid, hateful people (like himself) means he goes with that sort of stuff. There’s not a lot of self-awareness at play here

5 Likes

Oh, a cover! Now I’m thinking of “Old Mother Reagan.”…

4 Likes

He’s consistently shared racist ideologies, conspiracies and played into far-right agendas. He might not “care” but it’s intentional. He knows.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s good old Woody Guthrie, writing about Trump’s daddy!

6 Likes

Trump the Unfit will say anything fed to him by his minions…

3 Likes

Trump blazes the racist trail; it’s Manifest Dysentery.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.