Trump commutes Roger Stone's prison sentence

Roger Stone even looks like a comic book villain.

12 Likes

Mafia State of the Union

Chauvin is in prison at the moment, so that’s some justice. Hope it lasts. Of course justice for Floyd can never be fully served- you can’t really make up for killing another human being. Would be best if someday Chauvin came to understand why killing innocent people is wrong.

ETA: Roger Stone, OTOH, could he ever admit do being wrong? Put him in jail for 1000 years, and if he lives, he’ll keep doing what he was doing before.

3 Likes

Yeah- I mean capitals of red states. Ie: Texas, Arizona, Mississippi, etc.

Really, just every state capital to get the point across works too.

1 Like

Because, here of all places, the obvious doesn’t need saying.

6 Likes

Touché.

1 Like

I’d have to say asshole gangsters, because fucking seems to be one of those accomplishments that doesn’t seem to come natural to them, so they bribe, coerce, or rape to get it.

7 Likes

There. Done.

Note that it’s only for crimes he’s been convicted of, not for additional crimes. He would be able to plead the 5th for any crimes that weren’t part of his conviction, e.g. soliciting a foreign person for something of value in a US election…

3 Likes

If a man can die in an altercation with police when no charge was leveled against him other than “resisting arrest” then even if there was nothing in the Mueller investigation he can be charged with causing amazing levels of bullshit and distraction.

Meh… he’s not Dr. Killinger…

venture-killinger-love-bye

10 Likes

Interesting observation: Barr utterly and publicly debased himself and corrupted the DOJ (prompting a number of high-profile resignations) to help get Stone a lighter sentence… and then Trump just undercut Barr by doing this, making all that effort meaningless.

17 Likes

“Lotsa people are saying I’m very bright.”

Well, it’s the only way he can get over on people, by sabotaging them. Lordy…if he ever grew a conscience…

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

It’s always Monday on the internet.

2 Likes

Corruption, corruption, corruption.

1 Like

You betcha!

1 Like

tbh I hoped it was in a body bag.

5 Likes