Trump denies, then confirms he hid in 'secure bunker' as protests raged at White House

I hope it’s gold.
If it’s not gold he gets…
…twitchy.

1 Like

inspecting

10 Likes

I am all for his trumping the Secret Service next time they try protecting him.

1 Like

So Dump went for an “inspection” and then turned off the White House lights too? Wouldn’t you need light to “inspect” an underground bunker?

2 Likes

Speaking of ‘Dump’:

He didn’t s*** himself,he was just checking the capacity of his pants.

[not mine; saw it on Twitter]

if only that was it

Wait, wait, wait. Rambozo The Clown has inspected his bunker “2 and a half times”? So he’s actually still in there? THE CLONE HAS ESCAPED! REPEAT: THE CLONE HAS ESCAPED!

1 Like

Can you honestly picture Trump deferring expertise on anything to anyone? When the man finally gets to Hell, the first thing he’s going to do is tell Satan he can do a better job.

8 Likes

I hadn’t listened to him talk about his time in the bunker – I avoid listening to him whenever possible – but I’m not sure where the “two and a half times” comes from, unless he said it at another point.

I’m loathe to rewind it, but I did and he said “I’ve gone down, uh, two or three times”.

queued: https://youtu.be/W3RV5yEaOyg?t=47

Regardless, he’s so full of shit he has to harness Tardis tech to contain it all.

Plus, it gives me pleasure to imagine him even further enraged for being made fun of over something he didn’t say. It’s a tiny bit of justice.

This is the Same President who condemned State Governors in early May for not going out and talking to the Armed Masked Protesters ?
IIRC , he made a statement at one point that China President Xi need to do the same to deal with a Crisis .
So then he runs down to the Bunker .
Then it became " I just inspecting it"
Then “well the Rioters broke a fence so I had to go into the Bunker”.

Why didn’t he go out and talk to the protesters as he said?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.