Trump-endorsed Senate candidate Herschel Walker told Howard Stern he suffers from multiple personality disorder

Originally published at: Trump-endorsed Senate candidate Herschel Walker told Howard Stern he suffers from multiple personality disorder | Boing Boing

5 Likes

None of them nice?

11 Likes

No Ugh GIF by Stephanie Gonot

18 Likes

But it does raise eyebrows when one of the person’s personalities is an abusive, violent, lying one

Except in the GQP, where those characteristics are considered measures of suitability for office.

In any case, unless Walker can back up his claim with a diagnosis from a medical professional then I’ll continue assuming he’s just another Republican arsehole.

24 Likes

He is a serial domestic violence offender, and it goes down hill from there…

19 Likes

He’s also very bad at math. Said he had a company with six hundred employees. His company has EIGHT employees.

20 Likes

This is the guy asking why if we descended from apes, there are still apes. :confused:

I guess he was a really good football player, but he shouldn’t be one of the people passing laws. YMMV.

5 Likes

It’s really something when a candidate for public office raises the fact that he has dissociative identity disorder to distract you from the fact that he’s a domestic abuser.

10 Likes

This is one F—ed up episode of “Moon Knight.”

10 Likes

Each employee has 75 personalities.

15 Likes

Least qualified candidate since Sonny Landham.

4 Likes

Funny how that alone doesn’t seem to be enough.

6 Likes

He still only gets ONE vote, right?

2 Likes

He still has to get through the primaries and the actual election in a rather purple state. Let’s not put the cart before the horse. Warnock won before against a weak candidate and I have no doubt he can win again.

Let’s not make jokes about mental illness, maybe?

9 Likes

If his claim is proven to be false, then he’ll go right back to blaming his false claim of having multiple personality disorder on having multiple personality disorder. Ludicrous… yes… but you know that would work for a certain segment of voters.

4 Likes

Whatever math textbook he learned from, that’s the one red states want in their schools.

4 Likes

Wasnt he also a claiming to be “top 10%” from a college he didnt receive his degree?

3 Likes

Nah, he’s a Republican. They get to vote wherever and whenever they feel like it.

12 Likes

He’s a former footballer, a Republican, and Trump endorsed him. That’s all that matters.

1 Like

Not to a good half of the voting public of my state it doesn’t.

8 Likes