Trump enjoys drinking water like a toddler

There is additional evidence, and even expert commentary, to support your hypothesis.

5 Likes

So THAT’S why they offed Carrie Fisher!

Is that…
Is that a bust of Jeff Sessions?

2 Likes

I don’t mock him for drinking water like a toddler. I mock him for doing it while claiming he is the greatest, most beautiful water-drinker the world has ever known. I mock him for mocking the infirmities of others. I mock him for doing EVERYTHING like a spoiled man-child while only caring about himself. You make it seem like the only bad thing he’s ever done is “drinking water like a toddler”.

13 Likes

5 Likes

I wonder whether he may have “essential tremor” in one or both hands, and doesn’t trust himself to raise a glass or bottle that shakes and spills when he is trying to drink.

The few i watched worked just fine for me (after clicking through to twitter via the date).

Trump mocking a reporter:

Trump mocking Hillary:

Trump mocking Rubio:

So, yeah. Let’s make fun of his infirmities, he deserves it. I’m certainly going to celebrate the day he finally kicks it, that’s for sure.

6 Likes

dementia would probably explain what narssicism cannot.

5 Likes

Twitter being one of the minor Elder Gods, consider yourself as having been spared and/or blessed.

3 Likes

How dare you talk like an adult sir. Reported.

It’s become clear that Trump’s insults are always about himself

I was wondering the same thing for months; is it a narcissist thing, or a Republican thing? Because it occurs a lot among the Rep representatives…

[insert “why not both” gif here]

4 Likes

:rofl:

I’m including dementia (etc.) in his cognitive difficulties. It still seems like he’s got hearing/vision problems in addition to that.

It turns out that even mocking the disabled was projection on Trump’s part… I swear, we’re eventually going to find out that he’s really a Mexican Muslim woman.

It seems to be spreading. Republicans are doing it a lot more in the Trump era than they were before.

That he supposedly grew an inch in adulthood and had a recorded weight that indicated he wasn’t obese - despite clearly being so - should have been a pretty big clue that the doctor wasn’t even accurately reporting the obvious, most basic facts of his health. It really is amazing how Trump has been allowed to slide on absolutely everything he’s done.

6 Likes

Another Teflon republican president. Funny (not funny) how republican presidents get to wear so much more of that slippery coating that democratic ones do.

5 Likes

Yeah, and how huge the disparity is between what one candidate is allowed to get away with compared to others. (The “Howard Dean makes a weird noise” syndrome.) Hillary has questions raised about not being totally transparent and not instantly disclosing her health status and gets tons of flack for it - Trump has zero financial transparency and blatantly lies about his medical status and… nothing. Part of it is the much-remarked upon phenomenon wherein the constant deluge of outrages from Trump makes it impossible to focus on one, where every single one would have been (and was) enough to discredit other candidates, but a large part is apparently how Trump being an overtly racist clown gives him a huge free pass on his behavior from the press and his followers.

4 Likes

“Enjoys” drinking water like a toddler, or “is only able to” drink water like a toddler?

4 Likes

Yeah, I too found that an odd verb.

How about,

Oddly, Trump repeatedly drinks water like a toddler

1 Like

Trump is a rich white guy from New York and an international celebrity with a bombastic personality. The odds he hasn’t snorted a mountain of coke are vanishingly small.

1 Like