Trump ex-attorney Michael Cohen sentenced: 3 years prison, $500,000 forfeiture, $1.4 million restitution, $50,000 fine

He might pull some other muck and moss with him but I’m sure this’ll take some heavy plunging to clear up all the clogs in the system.

com-optimize%20(6)

4 Likes

Sounds like a tactic to me. “He can’t ever finish his investigation as long as I keep committing crimes! Genius!”

27 Likes

Looks like a record breaker, daily.

3 Likes

WE know that only one charge has to stick, but you may be right on his account.

5 Likes

Wow. There’s a lot to unpack here.

Why does everyone forget the “and Deputy Finance Chair of the Republican National Committee” when describing Cohen …

7 Likes

Reminds me of the title of one of Ron White’s books: I Had the Right to Remain Silent…But I Didn’t Have the Ability.

7 Likes

062a05bc20591bd2f2bedcd262188867

2 Likes

“It’s okay. A lawyer and his client can’t be prosecuted for the same crime.”
trumpmow-1505502580

3 Likes

You know what, fuck it. I’ll do it. It’s what, $180K a year? If I last three months I can pay off my credit cards. All I have to do is feed him donuts, right? Maybe answer the phone? I can totally do that.

9 Likes

“Misfortune.” As if it were somehow possible to accidentally become someone’s lawyer. Oops! I stepped into an attorney-client relationship!

4 Likes

Well, keep in mind you’ll have to pay your own legal fees.

10 Likes
1 Like

Some day, I would like to be the kind of person who is mature and evolved enough to not take pleasure in a fellow man being brought low and suffering.

Today is not that day.

4 Likes

remember, he’s no longer simply president, legally he is now Individual-1 and should always be referred to as so

and Individual-1 now used the phrase “nothing WE DID” talking about Cohen the other day

so Individual-1 may be protected as president for now, but someday he has to step down (or be forced to) and I just hope I live long enough to see him do time in his mid to late 70s for what he’s done to this country

(no way Cohen can serve more time than Individual-1, just no way)

1 Like

That’s funny, and I laughed, but on reflection… I suspect a lot of mob lawyers probably feel that way.

1 Like

It’s a bitch of a commute.

7 Likes

Too much to hope that he finally had that stroke or brain aneurysm…

6 Likes

It’s like The Godfather, except they cast Fredo for all the roles.

10 Likes

#DrainTheCoven