Trump fans melting down online for some reason

They’re using this to torture Daryl.

Goddamn you, Negan!

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t doubt there are plenty like them, but these stories are fake.

1 Like

You will not find a Democrat looking to cause this. You also won’t find a Republican willing to enable universal registration.

5 Likes

I guess that might work in a state half the size of the city I live in. There is only one state that went the no registration route.

But North Dakota still disenfranchises voters by requiring ID. Eye of the beholder and what not.

Surely anyone living in any other state who doesn’t register deserves some side eye. You can register when you get your drivers license ferchrissakes.

2 Likes

[quote=“TobinL, post:2, topic:88989”]
But not registering… I am just aghast at how fucking uninformed do you have to be for that…
[/quote]Ivanka and Eric level uninformed.

6 Likes

And even if you weren’t registered, many states do have same day registration options.

Some people are impatient/stupid. Had a guy stand in line and bitch for about 10 min then called it a day. Line was about an hour long. Oh well - see ya.

4 Likes

[quote=“KathyPartdeux, post:26, topic:88989, full:true”]
I guess that might work in a state half the size of the city I live in. There is only one state that went the no registration route.
[/quote]It would work in a city twice the size of ND, too. Or of any size, really. This is not an issue of size or scale unless you’re intentionally running less polling places than are needed (or under-staffing, etc.). Hell, a lot of states have moved to same-day registration as a way to alleviate some of the disenfranchisement (not great, as it still slows down the voting process, but at least they’re not just plain turning people away).

A) Not completely required (you can fill out a voter affidavit in lieu of ID, and can absentee vote if you have someone else with ID vouch for you).
B) The law is being challenged within the state by various parties as a blatantly racist tactic to disenfranchise voters (especially Natives and the elderly).
C) The voter ID law was recently blocked for the current election by a federal judge due to the above challenges.

1 Like

I don’t think you have any experience to base that judgement on.

You also don’t get groups challenging every single voter in ND as you do in other places. There’s no people threatening to come to your state to “poll watch” etc. No one is complaining that you’re letting Canadians come over the border and vote. With no registration- and no ID to boot!

1 Like

[quote=“KathyPadilla, post:30, topic:88989”]
You also don’t get groups challenging every single voter in ND as you do in other places. There’s no people threatening to come to your state to “poll watch” etc. No one is complaining that you’re letting Canadians come over the border and vote. With no registration- and no ID to boot!
[/quote]So those blatant voter disenfranchisement tactics means you should let other voter disenfranchisement tactics be allowed? Good logic.

So just curious, will you be posting the follow up tomorrow when those idiots are reveling in your misery? It’s not looking good!

Stop counting chickens.

All you have is eggs right now.

7 Likes

Pointing out that this would be portrayed as electoral disenfranchisement by fraud is not saying it is existing voter disenfranchisement.

Your state isn’t representative and doesn’t face the same types of issues most others do. No other state has bitten on this in the 65 years since yours passed this. If you can’t convince anyone else of the value of your approach- it doesn’t inevitably follow that they’re all wrong. It could just possibly mean that things that may work in a more homogeneous state with no city larger what other cities call neighborhoods may face different situations. I can walk 4 blocks to five different polling places where no one would know who I am. Voter reg becomes more important in this environment. If I drive or take the subway- lord knows how many polling places I could hit in a day.

3 Likes

If his rabid fans are this stupid, how in the fuck is he winning?

1 Like

Lots and lots of stupid people?

8 Likes

10 Likes

Seems like more than enough of them figured out how to register.

5 Likes

Guess he can wear the hat with pride now. He’ll get all the chicks, the best ones, the hottest ones. believe me. i guarantee it!

1 Like

Poor babies. Now they are the Establishment.

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think they’ll see it that way. Just like they continue to use the term “mainstream media” even though Fox News is the #1 news network. It’s like when one of those revolutionaries takes over, becomes a despot, but still insists everyone talk about their government in terms of “revolution” even after they’ve been in power for decades.

11 Likes

Oh, I will still humiliate the little shit. He just shat all over the United States, so he is scum. I am past shock and into anger right now.

3 Likes