Trump fires John Bolton's moustache

Now all he has to do is fire Pence, then recuse himself as president.

10 Likes

Sheesh, someone’s bound to take you seriously…

33 Likes

Get of my office John. Leave the mustache.

9 Likes

Like Rex Tillerson and Jeff Sessions, I’m willing to bet Bolton was kicked out because he wasn’t corrupt or racist enough. Which is saying something. People constantly attempt to read competence or integrity into Trump’s actions. And they are always wrong. Always.

18 Likes

Sure, it was a reasonable decision to fire him.

I mean, assuming one ever made the foolish decision to hire him.

It’s just the reason - I very much suspect that it was accurately and non-euphemistically stated by Trump - it’s not that his advice was batshit crazy (Trump’s fine with batshit crazy), it’s that Trump didn’t agree with it and so was constantly being forced to consider ideas other than his own, an extremely painful activity for him.

10 Likes

imagine john bolton. Now imagine someone worse.

14 Likes

Bolton’s sin was scheduling the meeting at Camp David instead of Mar-a-Lago…

18 Likes
6 Likes

How about someone who cozies up to the leader of North Korea?

6 Likes

OTOH, Scott Pruitt was probably too cartoonishly corrupt. Since Trump is corrupt he is not going to trust anybody that isn’t. But he also doesn’t like it is somebody is SOOO corrupt that it takes attention away from him.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Jared. Fogle, not Kushner.

5 Likes

What’s the over-under that he’ll appoint Jared Kushner?

jinx!

8 Likes

Based on Trump’s weird comments about the Taliban meeting hinting that he thinks we could ‘win’ in Afghanistan if the whole country was nuked but he’s just tremendously above that, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a rotating door for that position because Donny-boy keeps getting told he can’t use those shiny thermonuclear bombs on whomever has drawn his ire at the moment.

5 Likes

The GOP has an immmense barrel with no shortage of bottom-feeders.

8 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t think he has the courage.

To look someone in the eye and forthrightly say “You’re fired.” was a thing he could only ever do within the construct of the TV show.

⊥rump’s natural inclination is to fire via Twitter

12 Likes

Bolton’s a horror, but he probably got fired for being one of the reasons Trump couldn’t effectively invite the Taliban for a rustic folksy meeting among the oak trees at Camp David.

4 Likes

who wants to give me odds on trump tweeting a photo of the inside of the nuclear football (briefcase) by the end of his term?

imagine what’s going on inside agencies he’s had maniputed that the press hasn’t caught onto yet

4 Likes

6 Likes