Trump fires Secty. of State Rex Tillerson in a tweet, plans to replace with CIA chief Mike Pompeo

Apparently they’ve now fired said spokesman, too.

2 Likes

Then why put himself in a position where he had to take so much heat for refusing to release them?

This was a non-trivial campaign issue. At the very least Trump was afraid that whatever is in those returns was likely to cost him more votes than the decision to keep them secret would.

4 Likes

Hey! Now is a good time for Trump to make that personal visit to North Korea.

2 Likes

Well, he’s a war hawk who wants war with Iran and DPRK at the same time, a member of the Family Research Council (so very anti-LGBTQ), is the Koch brothers’ errand boy. I’m sure there’s more, but that’s what’s coming to mind right now.

Essentially this is Very Bad.

5 Likes

It didn’t take them long:

2 Likes

Well, Spicey’s not wrong

06%20PM

2 Likes

A word like normal is hopelessly lost in our current era. I like to say its all about trump but there are a shitload of disgusting republicans who have worked hard to violate a healthy world.

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

I lost track of this circus quite a while back. When does it morph into the train wreck that we all know is coming?

Other than all this, things are just swell here in 'Murica.

1 Like

Can we get lester freamon on this already? Please…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.