Trump "furious" after sparsely-attended Tulsa rally

Welcome to BoingBoing! Strong first post!

15 Likes

The asterix is a nice touch.

6 Likes

These things garner a ton of unpaid media coverage across multiple networks. I’m certain that the cost of producing the event is far less than a national ad buy.

1 Like

“Gee, that’s the tallest horse I ever did see! How’d you get up there?”

10 Likes

That’d steeply cut the number of supporters next time. Trump will insist that all anti-scalp measures are taken away because it causes people to not like him.

At least that’s a hopeful prediction.

4 Likes

Dead campaign manager walking:

18 Likes

“There’s a bus leaving in 20 minutes, you’d better be under it!”

23 Likes

You are snarky right… wish harm on others.

Slumlord Millionaire

8 Likes

“Bunker Boi” maintains the alliteration with fewer syllables. Compromise?

13 Likes

This is exactly why I’m so mystified with John Bolton going on about how Trump has no ideology, or guiding principles, and so on. Not that anything he said seemed incorrect, but it took serving for 18 months in his cabinet to realize this? Really? This shit was clear as day from when he was campaigning. I find it hard to believe Bolton could be so dumb to not know exactly what he was getting himself into. He was the third person to hold his cabinet position up to that point, FFS.

23 Likes
26 Likes

me:

via Imgflip

2 Likes

odo-precisely

It could also be that lots of these dudes are of the mindset that they alone could fix him, mirroring Trump’s own narcissism.

23 Likes

What the heck is an “outside adviser”?

2 Likes

Someone trump can appoint then pay out of the public purse without needing congressional approval.

15 Likes

Insanity floweth over. I expect this from his appointments with zero experience but how can an entire party join right in on the madness and be so oh well about it all. It’s as if they have a gun to their heads by: a) trump b) vladimir c) their constituents d) all of the above.

2 Likes
22 Likes

Most Americans can’t stand him already - why try to minimize the trend now?

5 Likes

Yeah, selling one’s soul to th’ debbil generally has that effect.

2 Likes