Barted

33 Likes

tantrump

dick tater tot

captain covid

merkin von bankrupt

10 Likes

proxy-image

It’s an asterisk. Sorry. Pedant Pendant in operation.

18 Likes

You know, with that zoomed in picture, you can see the ton of makeup that has rubbed off on his collar.

He wasn’t just embarrassed; he was debronzed.

11 Likes

Thanx yuu!

5 Likes

So I guess Caligulaughingstock is just right out, then?

13 Likes

We can never have too many.

4 Likes

Trump will die before that happens so he can stick the public with another bill … because he never pays his. Paying bills is for suckers.

2 Likes

Hah, looks like the Trump campaign has learned to be dubious of web-based rally reservations. This link for a “Students for Trump!” rally was circulating Twitter but it looks like they shut down the reservation form to avoid a repeat of the Tulsa debacle.

13 Likes

History repeats itself, first as farce then as, um, even more farcical.

8 Likes

Should be “Students just like Trump”.

21 Likes
7 Likes

Obligatory.

15 Likes

If they run their data collection and storage correctly, with incremental backups and never updating until the new data has been cleaned & verified, sure, it won’t make a difference.
Somehow, I picture it more like “there’s so many new emails! throw them all in the fundraising db as they come in!”

6 Likes

I’m guessing they just have a big ms excel sheet and a ms access db that everything just goes into as it comes.

Probably student edition stolen from a grant to trump u

8 Likes

Oh, I’m sure the GOP has no shortage of clowns doing data entry wrong. Every organisation does. But the IT industry has been well aware of this lucrative market for decades, which is why all business systems, no matter how ropey, are based on SQL databases with a back end that lets someone charge $5,000 a day to type DELETE FROM suckers_list WHERE name LIKE ‘kpopstan2006’. It’s the whole reason people like Larry Ellison are so rich and gross.

5 Likes

They’re legally-protected spammers, so yeah, they’ll probably just merge. There’s no real downside to having a bunch of low-ranked records that they email to. Maybe they’ll drop the records if email or texts bounce.

These days, they probably use NationBuilder.

7 Likes

Lol. What an onerous name.

“nation building”

Should have asked Colin Powell about that one.

7 Likes

Ablative meat armor.

Not yet.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.