Trump "furious" after sparsely-attended Tulsa rally

“Bunker Boi” maintains the alliteration with fewer syllables. Compromise?

13 Likes

This is exactly why I’m so mystified with John Bolton going on about how Trump has no ideology, or guiding principles, and so on. Not that anything he said seemed incorrect, but it took serving for 18 months in his cabinet to realize this? Really? This shit was clear as day from when he was campaigning. I find it hard to believe Bolton could be so dumb to not know exactly what he was getting himself into. He was the third person to hold his cabinet position up to that point, FFS.

23 Likes
26 Likes

me:

via Imgflip

2 Likes

odo-precisely

It could also be that lots of these dudes are of the mindset that they alone could fix him, mirroring Trump’s own narcissism.

23 Likes

What the heck is an “outside adviser”?

2 Likes

Someone trump can appoint then pay out of the public purse without needing congressional approval.

15 Likes

Insanity floweth over. I expect this from his appointments with zero experience but how can an entire party join right in on the madness and be so oh well about it all. It’s as if they have a gun to their heads by: a) trump b) vladimir c) their constituents d) all of the above.

2 Likes
22 Likes

Most Americans can’t stand him already - why try to minimize the trend now?

5 Likes

Yeah, selling one’s soul to th’ debbil generally has that effect.

2 Likes

Also international airports too, I believe.

2 Likes

Barted

33 Likes

tantrump

dick tater tot

captain covid

merkin von bankrupt

10 Likes

proxy-image

It’s an asterisk. Sorry. Pedant Pendant in operation.

18 Likes

You know, with that zoomed in picture, you can see the ton of makeup that has rubbed off on his collar.

He wasn’t just embarrassed; he was debronzed.

11 Likes

Thanx yuu!

5 Likes

So I guess Caligulaughingstock is just right out, then?

13 Likes

We can never have too many.

4 Likes

Trump will die before that happens so he can stick the public with another bill … because he never pays his. Paying bills is for suckers.

2 Likes