Trump gains "Earth-shattering" trucking wisdom in 5 minutes (video)

Originally published at: Trump gains "Earth-shattering" trucking wisdom in 5 minutes (video) - Boing Boing

1 Like

The moment He reaches enlightment.

[/quote]

19 Likes

Trump is like a little kid who watches his first Bruce Lee movie and then assumes himself to be a master of Kung-Fu.

Except Trump would be the kid who didn’t have the attention span to watch the whole movie but assumed he learned everything important from the trailer.

21 Likes

He’s boasted that he knows everything about nuclear weapons too.

His train of thought is something like this. He knows that nuclear physics, for instance, is said to be extremely complex. He also thinks that he understands it. From this he deduces that he is a genius.

19 Likes

Truck that guy!

13 Likes

He’s a narcissist with delusions of grandeur. The biggest ever, like no-one has ever seen before. Believe me.

19 Likes

Many people are saying!

20 Likes

If you want to hear a bit about twerp university, here’s an interview I shot with Sherri Simpson, who successfully sued the “university”:

9 Likes

This strong man came up to me, a big guy, a tough trucker, and said: “I want to tell you something about trucks, Mr. President. Some of them have wheels, a lot of them.” And he had tears coming down his eyes. This wasn’t just a lesson, because he had tears coming down. It was what I needed to know abouth the trucks, the largest vehicle of America.

14 Likes

These are official White House photos. This shows the extent of Trump’s knowledge of trucks and truckers.

20 Likes

Donald: Well, I think that I learned

1. You are barely capable of coherent thought.
  2. You have never learnt anything, since you were about 12 years old.
14 Likes

And he seems to have forgotten his toilet training since then.

11 Likes

I bet He was making truck noises with His mouth. Vrrrrruuuuuummmm… Beep beep.

11 Likes

I still think the unofficial photos encapsulated the spirit of the event best.

IMG_2241

25 Likes

And thank you, @ficuswhisperer

BTW: The dubbed voices are killing me. :rofl:

Go, Speed Loser! Go!

10 Likes

Translation: “In five minutes, I’ve already heard more information than I can retain, so that’s clearly more than enough to make decisions off of. Because I’m smarter than everyone else, it means everyone else must make due with even less information.”

What’s amazing is not that Trump thinks this - he’s a narcissistic, cognitively impaired idiot who has lived his life in a bubble, so that bit is not surprising. What’s amazing is that anyone is hearing this and thinking, “Yeah, Trump is such a genius, that makes total sense.” Who is thinking that it’s possible, in five minutes, to get enough information on complex subjects to make reasonable decisions? The expression, “A stupid person’s idea of a smart person” comes to mind, but Trump isn’t even that. His cultists assume he must be smart because he’s rich (ignoring/unaware that he inherited that money, the multiple bankrupcies, the bank loan fraud, etc. that made him wealthy), and then there’s got to be a bunch of both idiocy and cognitive dissonance involved in both pretending he’s a genius and that statements like this one make any sense.

I think it goes the other way. He believes (or rather, desperately wants to believe) he’s a genius, therefore the point at which he’s exceeded his attention span must represent more information than anyone could possibly need to make a decision, and the fact that it takes him five minutes and everyone else many years of study just shows how utterly amazing he is.

11 Likes

… of course he had to go through the motions of acting like a businessman to get it, or it would have gone to some other family member

the ultimate participation trophy :moneybag:

12 Likes

From what I’ve read, his early business career was pretty disastrous and his father was very concerned with trying to minimize the damage Donnie did to their empire. I don’t know how it was that he ended up with it…

9 Likes

Fred Trump’s eldest son ruled himself out.

9 Likes

Not all hardcore ADHD kids born in June are geniuses, nor merely gifted, like Your Humble Narrator. Some are painfully dumb, cruel, terrifying fuckers whose brains’ love emitters and receptors were also non-functional from conception.

7 Likes