Trump goes full racist at Black Conservatives event

Yes, yes, he’s both racist and rapist, but Biden is old. Such a difficult choice.

15 Likes

Correction: Biden is very marginally older.

14 Likes

Oh yes, the UK gov is chock full of these.
Looking at you, former home sec. Priti Patel, former home sec. Suella Braverman (“diversity isn’t working”), home sec. James Cleverly.
What the fuck happened to empathy?

Don’t bother replying* - the answer is conservatism, I know.

:unamused:

*Or do, it’s not my internet.

11 Likes

“Now people are joining the civil service who are essentially activists,” Truss said. “They might be trans activists, they might be environmental extremists but they are now having a voice within the civil service in a way I don’t think was true 30 or 40 years ago. So we just have a wholly new problem and, frankly, a hundred political appointees doesn’t even touch the sides in terms of dealing with them.”

11 Likes

In other words, the bureaucracies did their job and stayed their course despite a single ephemeral leadership regime?
Isn’t one of the curse/blessings of bureaucracy that it’s difficult to shift direction?

14 Likes

Once again, vomit react is missing.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Puking - Team America GIF - Team America Vomit - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

My inlaws, all naturalized immigrants who slowly crawled through the insane process that is our immigration system, are very quick to complain about how all these people are getting free citizenship and a pony when they cross the border, thanks to the massive misinformation that is pushed on Spanish language television/social media.

Ladder pulling is so common.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.