Trump going all-in on "Kamala suddenly turned Black"

More likely he resented the competition and his normal operating mode is to fling insults at anyone who opposes him.

19 Likes

Why does Pudd’ngead Wilson come to mind?

“To all intents and purposes Roxy was as white as anybody, but the one sixteenth of her which was black outvoted the other fifteen parts and made her a Negro…”

23 Likes

You know how, when Trump first learns something, he acts like no one else previously knew it either? Yeah, I keep thinking about that, for some reason…

16 Likes

Hmmm, i don’t know. That sort of implies he is capable of learning, a capability which he has camouflaged exceedingly well for nearly 80 years now.

24 Likes

People who endlessly lie never believe anything other people say.

People who don’t know jack shit never imagine other people do actually know stuff.

I have a fake friend who regularly displays both of these unpleasant traits.

26 Likes

Like the bad guys in John Wayne movies, duh.

10 Likes

Someone needs to tell him about Mentos and diet Coke, but without warning him about it.

15 Likes

Wait until they are old enough to read about his support of White Replacement Theory

16 Likes

Yeah, white people in brown makeup.

11 Likes

“It’s coming from inside the house!”

16 Likes

Every accusation is a confession. He’s a white guy who turned orange.

21 Likes

Trump wants the news to call him a racist so he doesn’t get quoted saying the words “I’ll make America a white nation again” out loud.

It’s probably more effective for him when Black journalists call him racist so his intended audience can tell that he hates the right people.

9 Likes

“All the kids are doing it these days. Wait, let me record this for tiktok…”

10 Likes

Good job Trump, how about you do Obama next?
obama_and_fam

2 Likes

Creep and creepier.

7 Likes

He’s now sharing her birth certificate that he claims proves she’s not black and never was. And reposting that her great grandfather was an avid slave owner.

Oh, his source? Laura Loomer.

13 Likes

You mean door woman, Laura Loomer? Here she is, preparing to open the doors of the office of Twitter for people… she was so committed she even handcuffed herself to the door!

H

12 Likes

We should ban critical race theory and woke books like this one from … Mark Twain in 1894? hmmm. oops.

Samuel Clemens was woke in an acceptable Victorian sort of way. Nobody is perfect of course. But my respect to anyone that calls out society’s stupid bullshit.

15 Likes

He thought he was eating chocolate shoes.

jimmy fallon yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

“Next?”

Making batshit racist comments about Obama’s ancestry is literally where Trump’s political career began.

28 Likes