Trump going all-in on "Kamala suddenly turned Black"

All of this is well known, I should have thought!
bunny-confused

10 Likes

So Attiyah and Willis had already committed themselves against NABJ inviting T**** before his appearance.

You don’t think they might feel compelled, at least in the near term, to holding that position, even if the event turned out to have hurt T*** and elevated the reputation of the NABJ?

I mean, if I had resigned my position as co-chair of the convention in protest, it might take me more than 24 hours to come around to the idea that my protest turned out to be a mistake.

13 Likes

Notably, in that picture, Kamala is rocking her hair up in… an afro.

1 Like

Which is extra ironic given that that is the only form of laughter he himself engages in.

That’s a very valid point.
And to add: I’ve seen some dispute on the bb threads about what damage this invitation did to the NABJ, but nothing about what sort of damage would’ve come from not inviting a major party candidate. IMHO, the Trump camp would’ve used the snub as a campaign talking point. So he still would’ve been the aggrieved party, but we wouldn’t have all the examples of how he should be handled by journalists and the (perhaps redundant) proof that he absolutely can not take it. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.