Trump has COVID-19

It’s a pretty classic face-saving move to get “sick” right before a competition so that you have an excuse to no-show.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Have you seen our politicians in Washington?

6 Likes

From back in late May

From back in early April

And finally from late August

14 Likes

I could show more concern for this man than he has shown for the 1 million dead worldwide and still be considered callous and unfeeling.

12 Likes

Well, and him making fun of Biden wearing one, what, three days ago…

8 Likes

as someone who’s still got some lingering symptoms, despite a full recovery, i don’t WANT him to get seriously ill from this, but i gotta say i hope that even a mild brush with this will make him change his attitude about this virus. thing is, it probably won’t and if he recovers we’ll never hear the end of it.

16 Likes

Good question, it certainly (briefly) led to the disease being taken more seriously and Dominic Cummmings being sidelined. A bit. But when push came to shove they shoved a qualified science advisor out for breaching the travel rules and pushed Cummmings forward for doing that. They then started a fat shaming programme as Al blamed his obesity for why it hit him so hard. But honestly the anti-vax Covidiots everywhere are really something you’d need local knowledge on and I don’t have it for the UK. Here in Ireland they were protesting at a TV station that was interviewing Anthony Faucci, seemingly oblivious to the fact we wasn’t there but was on videoconference…

ETA any of our UK mutants able to shed some light on @PsiPhiGrrrl’s question?

6 Likes

Brad Parscale, Wilbur Ross, Sarah Fuckabee Sanders, and Rude-Ghoulie-Ghoulie.

2 Likes

Tell that to Herman Cain.

17 Likes

Oh, no. I can imagine 45 doing a pivot from his previous claims that he was in great physical shape. After that, he’d start blaming every doctor who’s given him a good report in the past.

4 Likes

Has it taken this long for you to realise that in everything it’s all about him!

5 Likes

Thought. And Prayers.

BBS guidelines prevent me telling you about what, though.

8 Likes

I try so hard to not wish ill on others. 2020 has made it very hard to keep to that ethic.

21 Likes

I predict Trump is going to grow a few more inches really quickly to improve his prognosis.

5 Likes

Wishing Barron the best. Seriously.

10 Likes

Nope, it’ll be a conspiracy by Deep State operatives.

3 Likes

It is absolutely out of this fucking world that I can take this line of thinking seriously. I mean, I think Trump has COVID, but that’s like a balance-of-probabilities thing, not a this-seems-like-a-fact thing.

They’ll say it was an assassination. Hillary Clinton hired the same guy who did Epstein to put something toxic into Trump’s hydroxychloroquine shot.

Just wanted to say that I’m glad you got better.

It’s hard. When the head of state is sick you have to worry about the nation. The problem with Trump is that Trump stepping back from any head-of-state duties would help the nation. I think likely every single other occupant of the White House has felt the cleaving of the self, the duality that comes with being a human and a President. I don’t hope that any human dies a miserable death, there’s always something better to hope for. I do hope that America is freed from the thing that Trump embodies.

20 Likes

I wacky parsed that as BBS guillotines preventing you. Which is kind of a radical cure, really.

7 Likes

Wait… is this the first time they did this exercise. (Of course it is!) If you added plates, cheese, and wine to that basket and blanket, these fuckwits still couldn’t plan a picnic…

10 Likes