Trump has COVID-19

I say that even in my heavily pro-Trump county in NY after dozens of elderly people died from the virus in a nursing home, many people were still reluctant to wear a mask in stores. It got so bad my Walmart had to bring in an outside security company to place guards there to force people to wear masks in the store. It was the only Walmart I had seen in my region to bring in a security company like that.

15 Likes

“They’ll say it was an assassination. Hillary Clinton hired the same guy who did Epstein to put something toxic into Trump’s hydroxychloroquine shot.”

That too.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1312027238951460865

8 Likes

Hey Donnie, catch!

19 Likes

I wonder why that is…

…oh, I see.

12 Likes

Classic schoolboy trick to avoid pretty much anything that was unpleasant, like a cross-country run on a freezing cold, wet winters day. And as Angry Tinkerbell has said, he’s not really changed much from when he was five… #gallicshrug

7 Likes

The same was said of de Pfeffel.

11 Likes

Well, they wouldn’t be overweight if they had never been weighed. That is how it works, right? Never get a physical, never get tested, and you’ll always be in perfect health! /s

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1601648195439

39 Likes

Over here in the U.K., it’s described as being unable to organise a piss-up in a brewery.
I’d like to think that our American cousins who haven’t heard that before might adopt it. :grin:

11 Likes

Taking a page from Bolsonaro’s playbook without taking a knife to the guts.

4 Likes

…and that’s a bad thing because???

26 Likes

Wow, just watching some news and people are pointing out this might sideline the supreme court hearings because the nominee had contact with affected people, and then the nominee met with senators. So following normal guidelines the supreme court nominee and many Republican senators should self quarantine for 14 days.

23 Likes

I like it! As someone who lives close to several excellent independent brew pubs, I’ll have occasion to put it to good use.

And I need to give credit to @ficuswhisperer and Michael Harriot for the picnic put down.

I wanna be on the record when I say I give this a 50/50 shot at being true. I think it could be a ploy to get out of debates as well as being able to say “As someone who had the Chi-na virus, no one takes it more serious than me.”

5 Likes

I looked into it, nope. She met with Pence.

Scroll down, and you can see there is a lot of people he could have infected. Last big Republican function was on the 16th.

“It’s a liberal plot!! First they invent this fake virus, then they deliberately infect Trump with the virus!!”

3 Likes

So much more classy than “brain fart”, I may adopt this

1 Like

15 per 100k = 1.5%, not 15%.

Kinda seems like cheating …